Babysitting |💗|

Alastor x charlie's femsister
Warning : flirting - language - grumpy

No one's POV

Charlie knocked on y/n's door, "y/n! Get up!" She yelled, Charlie then heard groaning, before the door opened a loud crash was heard, her eyes widened and leaned on the door closer "everything alright?!"

The door opened to reveal y/n with her f/c buttoned up pajamas, saliva dripping from the side of her mouth with messy hair and her pajama shirt not buttoned up properly.

charlie looked to the side and saw y/n's f/c blanket on the floor, and to the side of her bed was her small drawer knocked over and a white flowered lamp with f/c details broken.

Charlie gasped softly and placed her hands on y/n's shoulders and shook her back and forth "what happened?! Did you fall off of bed again?!" She yelled at her little sister in a worry, y/n groaned and face palmed herself.

She took off Charlie's hands off her shoulder and narrowed her eyes. "Yes. Thats none of your business charlie. Let me sleep!"

Y/n said turning around and sitting on her chair in front of her vanity mirror, charlie followed her in y/n's room and gave her a warm excited smile. "I've got an idea for the hotel!" Charlie exclaimed and sat on the couch infront of y/n's bed.

"Don't wanna hear it." Y/n groaned combing her hair, "it'll be soo fun!"

"Sounds boring." Y/n said with a poker face as she opened her closet looking for clothes, "it'll be adorable!"

"Cute stuff? What. No." Y/n looked over her shoulder and shoot charlie a glare.

"Pleasee???" Charlie said with doe eyes putting her hands together.

"Get out of my room. Im gonna change." Y/n said pulling out a white long sleeve buttoned up shirt, along with a f/c vest, then matching it with f/c flared pants.

"Finee! But please come down to the lobby!" Charlie said standing up from the couch and walking over to the door. "I have no choice. Now please go!"

Charlie walked out of y/n's room and closed the door behind her, y/n rolled her eyes and began changing, wondering what kind of idea her sister planned.

————————-

"Alright people!" Charlie said with a big smile on her face, "y/n's coming down any minute now!" She exclaimed jumping up and down clapping her hands. "She was quite against the idea but...I'm sure she'll love this!"

"Im sure i wont!" Y/n said sarcastically and appeared behind Charlie, she jumped and turned around to y/n, charlie sighed in relief and put her arm around y/n's shoulder and held her close, "so. As you all know about my little idea for the hotel..i've made a decision and.. we are now doing ba!-"

"Boring, yawn.." y/n mocked her sister and walked away and sat down on the couch with the other staff and guests, charlie pinched her nose bridge and groaned. "We are now doing..babysitting!" Charlie yelled with a smile and threw her arms up in the air as confetti exploded behind her.

Y/n looked at charlie like she murdered her, her mouth agape and eyes widened. "Nope. Im out." The cat demon said standing up from the couch and chugged on his cheap booze. "Well you weren't included anyway." Vaggie said frustrated.

"We have partners don't worry! It'll be like you and your partner are parents! Aww isn't it so cute?!" Charlie said clapping.

There left alastor, the radio demon. Angel dust, the porno. Sir pentious with his egg bois, nifty and y/n.

"No." Y/n said frustrated.

"Please?" Charlie begged her little sister.

"Nope." Y/n said crossing her arms and gritting her teeth.