Horror movie |🍋|

Alastor x !shy-bunny!femreader
Warning: smut - language - oral - gore imagines

Request from my friend NrlyJulie HORNY BI-

———————-

Charlie's POV

It's been a boring day in the hotel, i have nothing to do! Husk is drinking his cheap booze, Angel dust is just going through her phone not doing anything other than scroll through sinstagram! Nifty is just..well..catching bugs. And i think Alastor is in his radio station.

And as to me and Vaggie, i was sitting on the couch in the lobby staring into the ceiling, Vaggie is reading some book.

Till my zoning out was cut due to a knock at the door, i turned my gaze to the door and quickly ran to it.

Taking a deep breath and putting on a big smile, i opened the door to see a demon, she was a bunny! Awh! Look at her fluffy ears!

She had H/L H/C hair, with blue eyes and pale skin, she was wearing a black skirt which was above her knees and black boots with stockings, along with a F/C cardigan and a black shirt with a collar, the collar had a F/C bow tie on it.

I squealed and clapped my hands, "Hi! My name is Charlie!" I said giving her a hug, sh hummed and smiled softly at me, she was very shy..

"My name is y-y/n.." i heard her whisper, but just enough for me to hear!

"C-can i check in?.." my eyes widened and I squealed again, finally someone was checking in!!

"Of course!!" She nodded softly and turned her gaze to the floor, vaggie came up to us and looked curious. "This is y/n! She's checking in!!"

Vaggie smiled at me and nodded, we lead y/n to her room and got her settled in.

Finally! A new guest!

———————-

Y/n's POV
-few weeks later-

Ever since I checked in, Charlie and the others were quite nice, though except husker and this one hotel staff named Alastor, the Radio demon, I don't expect him to be nice anyway, he's an overlord! Im just a normal sinner.

Though every time I would walk past him, I could feel his eyes following me, not in a creepy way!..but still i was curious what does he want from me..

I got out of my room and headed to the lobby, i saw angel dust by the bar, charlie and vaggie talking, And nifty cleaning, like always!

Before i could walk up to charlie, i felt something touch my shoulder, i gasped and turned my head, looking over my shoulder and saw it was Alastor..what does he want?

"I-i..uhm..sorry.." i saw quietly, walking away till i heard him call out for me, "Y/n, my dear. Don't leave just yet!" My heart pounded at what he just called me, 'My dear'??

"Uhm..what is it you need?.." i asked him fiddling with my fingers as i looked down. "I've been noticing something about you," i hummed softly still not meeting his gaze, "it bothers me seeing that you're quite afraid of me, why is that my dear?"

I looked at his crimson eyes, "uhm.." I wondered to myself, why am i afraid of him? No.,i was just shy! Who is he telling me that I'm afraid of him?

I played with a strand of my hair still thinking of what to say, i looked to the side and finally spoke, "I'm not..I'm just..a little shy perhaps.."

He hummed and took my hand in his, i looked at him and to my surprise he kissed my knuckles. "I understand, dear. But no need to be shy now! Starting from this day, I'm now officially your friend."