Attention || 2p alastor 💗

First time writing about the blueberry pimp‼️ hope you guys like this! Sorry I haven't updated yesterday aswell, i got caught up with a few school stuff i needed to work on!

———————————-

Alastor's pov

My eyes fluttered, slowly opening them, i looked down to see that my darling y/n wasn't in my arms, i sat up quickly and began to panic looking for her.

I put on my coat and quickly rushed to the lobby, i heard vaggie beam with joy and welcomed a new guest, he was a dog demon with yellow eyes and white hair, along with yellow freckles on his cheeks, I glanced at behind him to see y/n constantly checking him out and welcoming him.

I walked over and clenched my cane with my hand, seeing y/n amazed by the dog demons wagging tail. I had a tail aswell! Why wont she play with my tail instead?..

"ITS SO FLUFFY. WHY IS IT SO FLUFFY DUDE?!" Y/n yelled while kneeling down behind him playing with his wagging tail, charlie rolled her eyes and groaned, vaggie chuckled and smiled at them.

"I know right!? It takes me so long to get it fluffy!" The white furred dog said laughing, my eyes met with y/n's, her e/c eyes looked so pretty..

"Al! There you are!" Y/n ran to me and hugged me tightly, my lips curved up to a small smile and a tint of red appearing on my cheeks. "I-i woke up..and you w-weren't there.."

Y/n pulled away and looked up at me with a small smile, "oh- yeah about that..sorry! I woke up a little earlier today" i hummed and my gaze turned back to the guest, he had white hair with yellow highlights,his hair was wavy and a bit long, long enough to touch his shoulders.

His eyes were a shade of canary yellow, on the other eye was pure black, the dog then looked at me with a smile, i looked away and flattened my ears, i heard footsteps as he walked up closer to me.

"Heya! The names comet! And you're the radio demon, right? Pleased to meet you pal!" He said jokingly punching my shoulder, "call me a-alastor.."

"Cool! Nice to meet ya alastor!" He said to me with a smile, vaggie and charlie then walked away with comet, showing him his room.

I turned back to y/n who was now following the three, laughing and joking around with comet, I was on a verge of tears, why was she hanging with comet and not me?..i was looking forward to spending time with her today after all..

She looked so happy..she was laughing..smiling..i wanted to make her happy! To make her laugh! To make her smile!..why was he getting to do all of the stuff that i should be doing?!

—————————-

Y/n's POV

After we showed comet his room, before i turned around and go talk to alastor, he tapped me on the shoulder, turned around to see him with his cheeky smile.

i rolled my eyes playfully and crossed my arms leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want now, com?" I asked, he raised a brow and tilted his head.

"Wow? A nickname for me already? Nice!" He chuckled and wagged his tail, i awed on how cute it was!

"I was wondering if you could hang out later? Like a little get to together!" He said with a smile, before i come respond, i remembered that me and alastor were supposed to bake muffins later..

I paused for a second and put a finger on my chin, looking down and thinking.
"Well? Hellooo? Hell to y/n??" He waved his hand at my face, I snapped back to reality and giggled softly.