Deer puns 💗

A/N

Hello readers! I have an announcement, im thinking on starting a second book of alastor x femreader, in that book the context will be, an alastor x hidden exterminator

No one's P.O.V

Since it was almost valentines day, y/n. The second deer in the hazbin hotel went out with charlie and her best friend angel to get some chocolates to share with their lovers, y/n always watched and helped people with their dates during that day, but never bothered to ask someone out she likes herself.

Always the date helper, never the helped.

The blonde girl with rosy cheeks talked and bickered about her amazing girlfriend, while the tall feminine spider guy with four arms went on and on about his boyfriend, y/n only to smile and chuckle at their stories, as soon as they reached the shop filled with yummy chocolate, they ran in their own direction to get their favorite chocolate to share with their lovers, y/n only to sigh and waited outside the store, she sat down and waited for them, then a speeding car came by and splashed the girl with sewer water, she groaned and stood up, her shirt was wet and her hair aswell, she whined, crossing her arms and stomped her feet like a child.

After she waited for them, the two finally came out of the store with two delicious chocolates in their hands "y/n!" The blonde girl said handing her out some chocolate shaped in hearts,
y/n only to chuckle and asked her "whats this for? I dont have a date charlie!"

Charlie and angel dust laughed and looked at each other with a smirk, then back to you "then find one toots! Only like a few more days til valentines!" The feminine spider said smiling at you, then charlie handed out a letter to which seems a love letter, you opened it and saw written on

To: ??
From: y/n

I a-deer you. 💗
Be my valentine, deerling.

You cringed, was this short for 'i adore you, be my valentine darling' ?

Y/n scoffed crumpling up the paper and taking the chocolates "im. Treating myself this valentine! Im too much of a coward to confess to anyone at this point!" Y/n said, they chuckled and just rolled their eyes, they heading back home and once again. The two talked about love. And nothing else, leaving y/n with her thoughts.

Y/n's pov

Yes. I was too much of a coward to..to..tell him. I looked down, sighed and smiled at the two, they had such amazing relationships. I couldn't imagine myself even slightly relating. I had my eyes on him, but no. I cant. He would decline me. And i would rather bottle up my feelings rather than it getting hurt.

Alastor's pov
I was finally done with my broadcasting, i looked over at the window and saw a beautiful red sky view, whenever anything beautiful comes up. Shes the one i think of, i sighed, looking around hell to see heart balloons, flowers, people expressing their feelings to their dearest, it was almost valentines after all, my smile softens, looking at the picture frame with me and my little doe, y/n. I have always hid my feelings away from her, i didn't know what to do with them. Did was all new to me after all.

I picked the frame up and my gaze turned to y/n in the picture, she was laughing while there was whipped cream on her cheeks, we have always been good friends. But part of me wants to become more than just good friends.

I put the frame down carefully, pulling out a letter and pen, this was it. I was going to tell my dearest about my feelings for her. I wanted to make her happy, to make her smile, laugh and enjoy the rest of hell with her. Only her. I thought of something to write down, til an idea came to my mind, romantic deer puns.