Headcanons ⚡️

Some headcanons and maybe some other stuff, since im home alone and have time to write:)

☆ - he would sometimes play with your hair, gets frustrated if you don't let him.

☆ - brings you to his radio broadcast, and sometimes he would let you watch him. Or maybe you could join in.

☆ - he wouldn't let you touch him without permission, but if you did while he's in a good mood. He'll let you for sure.

☆ - he would always defend you from other demons, but if you stand up for yourself, he would be left stunned. With his jaw dropped at how you got quickly angry and scared off the other demons.

☆ - spoils you. No question asked. he would get you everything you want. Especially when your feeling down.

☆ - would always wake up early, wouldn't give you a chance to even sleep in a few more minutes, if he's done getting ready for the day he'll expect you to be up aswell. He doesn't have time to wait for you to wake up, its either he wants to spend time with you or he just wants you up and going.

☆ - if your sick, he will cook you the best meals and soup ever. Wouldn't let anyone else come and take care of you while he's around, he wants to take care of you himself, but if it's an important matter like he needs to go get something from the kitchen, he'll have his shadows watching over you.

☆ - does not like sweets. If you try to share some with him, he would politely decline it.

☆ - terrified of dogs. Would slowly back away and hide behind you, if the pup starts barking, he would he running away screaming.

☆ - doesn't like sodas, cokes, sprite etc. Only likes black coffee, Tea or water.

☆ - knows how to speak French, would sometimes call you sweet French pet names that you don't know, just to tease you and make you flustered.

☆ - makes deer puns, dad jokes etc, you never find them funny. He keeps doing it til you snap and get pissed, still keeps doing it to tease you.

☆ - if he sees you doing weird ass things, he would stare at you for a moment and start questioning you until you stop. Like for example, randomly playing family with a spoon and fork.

"My dear. What are you doing?"

"The spoon had an afair with fork! He cheated on her with teaspoon!"

"Objects don't have genders nor pronounces."

"Well- I'm bored!"

"Is playing with utensils instead of using them to eat seriously an option for you?"

"I- uh-..oh dammit whatever!"

☆ - lends you some of his T-shirts, only when you feel like staying in your room for a little longer or going to sleep, but when doing down to the lobby you'll have to change.

☆ - pinches your cheeks to tease you in front of your friends or siblings (If they are in the hotel for a visit)

☆ - would not accept that you open the door for yourself when he's around.

—————————

THATS ALL I GUESS! HOpe you enjoy reading this!:>