2p Alastor headcanons ⚡️

1.01k views‼️😱 yayy! THANK YOU GUYSSS‼️‼️ heres 2p alastor headcanons‼️‼️

—————————-

- clingy. Seriously. CLINGY. ALL. THE. TIME. loves hugs, kisses anything at all! Just show him love and attention and he's happy!

☆ - very veryyy sensitive, he's a softie, if someone calls him names or does anything rude he would be kind of sobbing-

☆ - blushes at the most littlest things, if you would to compliment him or anything his ears would twitch or his tail would be wagging immediately and turns as red as 1p alastor's hair.

☆ - fiddles with his fingers whenever he's feeling nervous.

☆ - stutters a lot. Especially when scared, flustered or nervous.

☆ - enjoys cuddles, loves physical touch and attention.

☆ - would give you gifts, plushies, flowers, new clothes srs anything at all just to make you happy.

☆ - giver + receiving

☆ - would apologize a lot, over the littlest things, accidentally hitting someone. Soft or hard, accidentally nudging someone by the shoulder while passing by, bumping into someone stuff like that.

☆ - even tho he's very shy, he will always be a gentleman :)

☆ - is very gentle with you, doesn't push you in anything you don't want.

☆ - sure he's sensitive and soft, but he will do anything to defend you.

☆ - always wants to be around you, clinging by your side or holding your hand in order to make you feel safe so pervs wont do anything to you :)

☆ - would let you tie ribbons on his tail and ears.

☆ - enjoys is when you play with his hair.

☆ - if he sees you doing something dangerous he would be doing everything he can to stop you, just him imagining on the possibilities that can get you hurt would make him cry.

"P-please don't y-y/n!!"

"I'll be finee!"

"No you won't! Y-you'll get h-hurt!"

"No."

"I-i don't wanna see you h-hurt!! D-darling please!"

"Alastor."

*WITH THE MOST CUTEST FUCKING TEARY DOE EYES* "p-please!! M-my love don't do
i-it!"

☆ - loves picnic dates, the food would be cookies, muffins, blueberries, tea, with bread and flowers :))

———————————

Thats all:)) hope you guys liked it:)