I know he will kill me surely, and here I was expecting him to love me back!

I sighed when I infer his father was already transported to heaven, his skin whitened more with time!

'I should probably escape, fuck my confession!', I ponder before dragging myself back slowly and steadily, jungkook was too engrossed in his father's lifeless state to acknowledge me.

Just when I was about to touch the ground, I heard a grumpy loud cough. My eyes diverted back to the malnutritioned body who was quivering hysterically, his whitish blueish skin absorbs into yellowish skin, his eye lids flickering open ardousely.

Jungkook gasped before helping him to sit straight, my eyes quickly blinked at his father's eyes who was now shocked to find me near him, his perplexed face turning to jungkook as if he was asking him many questions indirectly, his eyes gleaming with vigour life again as he locked them on jungkook's green ones.

Jungkook quickly smiled widely, his two bunny tooth getting visible instantly. I smiled unknowingly before deciding to leave them alone,

I shut the door behind me, my heart beating erratically when I recapped jungkook's smile. And what makes me more ecstatic was I was the reason behind that, I mean it was because of his father but I recuperated him, so I was equally responsible.

My eyes fall on jungkook's bed, my body quickly plunging on it as I decided to wait for him to come back after his little reunion with his father, a smile forming on my face when I bring back my plan,

'I am going to confess my feelings', I thought resolvely, my stomach churning into nervous leaps. I snugged deep into his pillow that smelled so like him, my insides tingling when I imagined his reaction.

'He can't deny me. I know he is also bearing some feelings for me. Maybe he is confused that is why he is not confessing!', I pondered reassuring myself that everything was going to be fine,

what could go worse?

I flinched back from my ponders when jungkook slipped inside his room, his eyes quickly locking with mine. He smiled hugely before jumping directly on his bed, just when he was about crush me he managed his weight on his elbows. I yelped anticipating his fall, my body sinking into the soft fluffy mattress below.

"Do you know how much happy I am today? And you know what, it is all because of you! " He admitted before hugging me tightly, my stomach fluttered with butterflies as I shakingly wrapped my arms around his back,

"God, I don't know how I got this much lucky to meet you! " He confessed earnestly, my skin reddened immedaitely, my insides warming with profuse happiness.

When he noticed my silence, he quickly lifted himself up from my neck, his light green orbs examining me closely.

"Did I say something wrong? "

"N-No! "

"Then why are you so awfully silent? "

"I didn't expect you to say that! " I honestly admitted, his brows knitted before he comprehend what I mean,

His body instantaneously yanked back to the sitting position. Confused, I too jerked myself up and sit infront of him. My back hitting the headboard of bed behind,