Chapter 11: Miss. Hill...

Emma's POV

"...with a side of cheese fries" The man with dirty blonde curls and a mouth that reeked with the smell of alcohol said.

God! He seemed wasted! But anyways, this is the last order for the night and I'll be out of here in no time.

Passing the order in the kitchen of the small diner that I have recently started working at and by recently I mean two days ago, I just stood outside of the kitchen as my thoughts wandered back to my little baby, Noah.

Yeah yeah I know I have no right to call him my baby, as he is and will always remain Mr. Aaron Walker and his wife's child, and they might not even like it that I call him my baby, for I was just a mere nanny of his, who managed to get herself fired only in the short span of a few days.

I let out a heavy sigh. I know whatever happened at the park that day, was not right at all, but it wasn't such a big crime either for him to fire me. I thought that I would apologise and he'll just let it go...but alas, he seemed like a person with really bad temper.

Sometimes I cannot help but wonder how he might be around Noah? Does he gives him enough time and attention? Does he holds him close just like I used to do? Does his baby scent elevates him to heaven just like it used to do to me? Does he plays with him?

What am I even thinking? Of course he does, Noah is his own flesh and blood after all.

I sighed yet again as I felt a pang of pain in my heart as I thought about Noah.

To say that I miss him, would be an understatement. He never leaves my mind, he is always on my mind even when I am super busy. The initial days after getting fired from the Walker mansion, I just stayed locked up in my room all day and night, crying as I missed my little angel so terribly.

And it wasn't until my mother forced me to get my ass off the bed and go out and look for a job as she believed that it would get my mind off the little angel who just won't leave my mind.

So two days ago, I started working at this small diner and I have been busy since then, but on the contrary of what my mother said, I still miss Noah...even in my busiest moments.

I just cannot help but keep wondering all the time that what he must be doing now? If he has eaten enough without throwing any tantrums? If someone has managed to give that little devil a bath? If he's getting proper sleep? If he's eating on time? If someone takes him on a stroll or not? He loves those little strolls around the park that I used to take him on.

But who am I kidding? Of course his father must have arranged someone to take care of him by now...maybe even someone who is way better than me...someone who is more experienced at this.

I miss him...I miss his mischievous little smile...I miss the angelic look on his face while he sleeps...I miss how he used to splash water all over me whenever I used to give him a bath...I miss how he used to grab my finger with his entire little, chubby hand...I miss everything about him.

"Emma. The order's ready" The chef's, unnecessarily and annoyingly loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Serving the last order for the night I turned around, but stopped dead in my tracks as I felt a sharp sting on my butt.

What the fuck!?

I turned around with a flabbergasted look on my face, only to see the drunk man that I just served his food to, passing me a disgusting, lustful smile.

"I like that tight ass!" He commented with that same disgusting, lust filled smile.

"Oh. You do?" I mumbled sarcastically before my nostrils flared with anger and I don't know if it was the adrenaline rush or something else that gave me enough courage to raise the tray that I was holding and slam it sideways against his disgusting, ugly face.