Fool for you // I.N x reader 💌

"...I.N's heavy panting distracts you. You stare at the boy, thinking he is just outbathing from running. But as soon as you observe his trembling body, it dawns on you that something else is going on..."

Warning! This story contains: Fluff, kissing (first time)
Smut: 4/10. Fluff: 9/10. Romance: 8/10.  Rough: 1/10
Character: Shy and submissive I.N. Strong and popular 'you'
Genre: Roman -> Slow burn
Word count: 2085
Appearance of the person: I.N  (bottom)

N  (bottom)

"... groups are randomly assigned. At first we have, I.N and Y/N!" The teacher shouts in your direction, trying to make his voice audible above the many voices of the exited teens. You cast a glance to your left and make eye contact with I.N. Giving him a polite nod but I.N quickly looks away shyly, staring at the ground. Cute, you think to yourself .

Meanwhile, your whole class is standing in an open field in the middle of a random forest. School camp has gone pretty well so far. Although all those boys constantly wanting your attention is definitely a downside. But you don't even like any of them. There's only one you've ever had your eye on, and that is I.N. He is a shy and unpopular boy. The other boys are often mean to him because he wears alternative clothes. But you think that's just cool, and especially with his blonde hair, he looks really handsome. And not to forget, he plays electric guitar! Literally the coolest shit ever. "Y/N!" You are brought out of your thoughts by the teacher calling your name. You blink your eyes a few times before looking Mr Bang straight in his eyes. "Sorry" you mutter as you look confidently at your teacher, acting like you didn't hear the suspicious whispers around you. Hopefully nobody sees your blushing cheeks... "You will go with I.N in search of the red flag. Be back before 5 o'clock. So you have half an hour to find it. Good luck." Says Mr Bang.

Immediately you walk in I.N's direction. Meanwhile, the teacher gives I.N a map with the coordinates for the location of the red flag. The cool guy takes a slightly confused look at the map before taking a glance in your direction. You can see the surprise in his eyes when he found you already looking at him. And quickly the boy looks away, again too scared to look at you. "Shall we go?" You ask in the sweetest tone possible to reassure the boy. I.N nods and hands the card to you. "I think you are better at this. I'm not that handy." He says in an almost whispering tone. Making you almost melt away at the cuteness and coolness this guy has. "To the left."

"You look really cool by the way, I really like your style." You say to break the ice. Consequently, it doesn't take long before you have a fluent conversation with I.N. The two of you vibe with each other as you keep an eye on the map and I.N watches to see if he sees a red flag yet. But by now it's getting late and the sky is already turning slightly orange. Only it takes you a while to notice because you're very distracted by I.N.

"Ahhhh! No, help!" Startled, you look sideways. You see I.N making strange movements with his body as his eyes looks terrified. As if he is trying to dodge something. But what? And then you see it, a wasp circles around the boy's head. Trying to sting the blonde in his face. For a moment, you don't know what to do. But as soon as you notice at least 20 other wasps circling around his neck, you don't have to think twice and grab I.N's hand. "Quick, run!" You shout as you drag I.N behind you. Hastily, you avoid the low-hanging branches as you run along the wet and sandy path. The trees shoot past you as you focus your eyes on the ground. Making sure you won't trip over a three root. Soon you feel how exhausted you get. The wet sand makes it very difficult and heavy to run.