You want it? Then earn it // Lee know x reader 🔑

"...He gives you a wink before licking over the key and then putting it completely in his mouth. For a moment, he looks at you intimidatingly before letting his lips pass between the bars..."

Warning! This story contains: Caged, kissing, degrading
Smut: 8/10. Fluff: 6/10. Romance: 7/10. Rough: 6/10
Character: Dominant, tsundre Lee Know. Bratty but shy 'you'
Genre: Roman -> Boss x employee
Word count: 2136
Appearance of the person: Lee Know (top)

 Bratty but shy 'you'Genre: Roman -> Boss x employee Word count: 2136Appearance of the person: Lee Know (top)

He is a villain, and you know it. Everyone fears him and suffers because of him. Lee Know, the big man, the boss of this huge house. The man with the suit, always wearing only one leather glove. With eyes staring like a cat and cheekbones that will cut ya, he's definitely intimidating AF. And he knows it. He is cunning and sneaky because of that he has all the money he has now. He deals in all sorts of things, even people. When you found out, you were only 16 years old. Your parents owed Lee Know a lot of money but couldn't pay it back. Lee Know pretended he was going to help them with it. But instead, he kidnapped you. First he wanted to sell you on to another mafia gang from Australia. But when he saw how beautiful you were, he wanted to "keep" you until you were 18. And so it happened. In a year and a half, he didn't touch you, not even a single time. He's a man of his word, that's for sure. All you had to do was be present in his room. For him to look at you, that creep. A dominant, rich man. And with that men, you fell in love...

Except you turned 18 last week... The thought of what he might do to you doesn't exactly make you happy. And there you are, lying in bed. Staring at the ceiling made you bored as a light pain starts burning in your throat. The silence is broken by Lee Know's monotonous breath. Which shows he's already asleep. A thirsty feeling rises within you, will you venture out for a drink? Lee Know has strickly forbidden you to leave his bedroom at night. But he sleeps in another bed. Surely he won't realise if you sneak...?

However, the bed makes a louder noise than you would have expected. A loud creak comes from the slatted base as soon as you get up from the bed. Stiffened, you remain standing. Oh this was such a stupid idea... But to your delighted surprise, Lee Know's breath remains even and quiet. You even hear a small snoring sound coming from his side of the room, followed by the sounds of a night owl. Gently singing his own song outside of the window. Gently you blow out your breath. This only just went well... For a moment, you stare at the man's face. Actually, you've never looked at him so closely before. In the daylight, you don't dare to admire his beautiful face shape, far too afraid to make eye contact with him. But now that he is lying there sleeping like that, he actually looks super sweet and gentle. His lips look so puffy in the cold moonlight, his hair still styled to both side of his face... He even sleeps wearing a suit, believer it or not. You guess it's a tick or something because why would one ever do that? That such a man could do such terrible things... You wouldn't believe it when you see him sleeping like this. For a moment you dream away but then you realise again that you are standing here beside your bed with a mission.