Kissing with a ghost // I.N x reader 👻

"...The moment you thought any more blushing was no longer an option, Jeongin whispers in your ear. Which makes you even more red. "You know, they always say dreams are a lie. But I can make this one a reality."..."

Warning! This story contains: Sexual touche, forced love, stalking
Smut: 8/10. Fluff: 6/10. Romance: 7/10. Rough: 6/10
Character: Dominant, but caring I.N. Shy, unique and silly 'you'
Genre: Roman -> fantasy
Word count: 4616
Appearance of the person: I.N (Jeongin) (top)

A book, pencil, a notebook, my phone

A book, pencil, a notebook, my phone... You're slowly gathering all of your school stuff for tomorrow. As you sit on the ground of your bedroom, feeling the cold tiles underneath your knees. Staring into the distance, you got the feeling you're forgetting something... A humming sound leaves your mouth as you remember all of the stuff you need. While pointing with your fingers by every object crossing your mind.

Oh, you almost forgot your ... "you forgot about me" A deep, loud voice echoes through your room. Huh, what was that? Adrenaline rushes through your body as sweat starts to form on your forehead. Quickly you look to the left but there is no one standing in front of your door. Although the sound came from that direction. A 'pling' can be heard from your phone, still in the palm of your hand. You glance back at your phone to read the text message you just received. But instead of a message, something much scarier appears on your screen.

A strong male hand with a lot of veins and ring on suddenly appears on your right shoulder. It's holding a pink rose in between his middle finger and ring finger. As soon as you notice it through the reflection of your phone, a gasp leaves your mouth. It probably took you less than a second to jump up and push your back against the red coloured wall. Your heart's beating fasten than ever before as you're struggling to breath. You look around with fear, still struggle to breath due the hyperventilation. But the room looks empty, nothing to be seen. Until...

Suddenly you notice something from the corner of your eye. A glow, a three tinted blue glow going into the mirror and disappearing into the glass. The old mirror, that used to be the mirror of your teacher, he gifted it to you for your birthday. But the day after, he disappeared, just to never been seen or heard of again.

"Who... who are you?..." your voice is shaking, the adrenaline still rushes through your body. The only sound that reached your ear is the sound of silence. No respond, no nothing. "Oh you're just going to ignore me now?" You dare to ask. Thinking that you're just imagining all of this. Thinking that you're stupid, talking to empty room. Of course no one is going to answer you. It was just a fantasy, you think as your roommate calls you from the lower floor.

"Y/N, dinner is ready!" Lee Know is your favourite roommate. He's so cold and sweet at the same time. You live in a boarding school, but it looks like a big castle. Everyone got their own bedroom but every 4 students share one bathroom, living room and one kitchen. You share a kitchen with Felix, Lee Know and Hyunjin. You walk towards the door, ready to leave and go downstairs. But before you step out of your room, you turn around and stare into your room for one more time before leaving. It takes you one glance into the direction of the mirror to see if there is anything suspicious. But there is nothing, of course there is nothing. The only thing that's suspicious is your own head, you think to yourself as a sign leaves your mouth.