Freeze // Changbin & Bang Chan x reader🔫

"...You look pretty in the red lights, I wonder what you would look like covered in red blood..."

Warning! This story contains: burglary, kidnapping, dominance, hostage, blood, fighting, treating, handcuffs
Smut: 8/10. Fluff 1/10. Romance 2/10. Rough: 10/10
Character: Confident and dominant Changbin. Dominant but caring Bang Chan. Submissive and shy 'you'
Genre: Thriller -> Enemies to lovers
Word count: 3218
Appearance of the person: Changbin (top)

 Submissive and shy 'you'Genre: Thriller -> Enemies to loversWord count: 3218Appearance of the person: Changbin (top)

Nerves cramp together in your stomach. Even though you know this has to happen to earn your freedom. Almost still you find it really dead scary and just plain awful to do this. Since you are held captive by a gang, they threaten you to break into people's homes. And if you dare to come back from a night of breaking and entering with empty hands, there could be very big consequences. A shiver goes through your body just thinking about it. Meanwhile, you continue walking through the dark meadow. By the moonlight, you can already see the silhouette of the house you were pointed to by the gang. It is a huge house with a side entrance at the back. Through that door you will soon enter, at least, you will try. Slowly you get closer to the house. The wet grass has soaked your shoes and you are ice cold. The gang always forces you to wear certain outfits, and you hate every piece of it. It's fucking winter, what are they thinking? With every breath you take, a white cloud comes out of your mouth.
The outfit you're wearing

There's no light coming from inside the house

There's no light coming from inside the house. Please let nobody be home. While opening the combination lock with the given code. With a click, the door unlocks. Fortunately, it was easier than expected. You let your backpack slide off your shoulder and take out your torch. Then you throw your backpack back on your shoulder and open the door. Carefully, you close the door again behind you and stand stock-still. After waiting for a while in the dark, dead silence, you decide to turn on your torch. Your eyes grow big with surprise as soon as you shine the torch across the room. What is this? A studio? There are CDs, photos, books and, above all, lots of equipment everywhere. There's a big poster on the wall with an image of 8 guys. 'Stray kids.' Is written on the poster as well. Your eyes fall on a laptop in the middle of the room with a microphone next to it.