Sweet nightmares // Seungmin x reader🩸

"... "I can't stand you Seungmin!" You shout in anger. Right after those words leave your mouth, a wave of regret comes over you. "Hehehe.... Oh bunny. Well the good thing is you're laying down. And not going anywhere." The satisfied grin on his face as he speaks those words only irritates you even more..."

Warning! This story contains: Kidnapping, dominance, controlling, marking, chocking, kissing
Smut: 9/10. Fluff 1/10. Romance: 7/10. Rough: 9/10
Character: 2 faced Seungmin, 2 faced 'you'
Genre: Roman -> Enemies to lovers
Word count: 3794
appearance of the person: Seungmin (switch)

 Rough: 9/10Character: 2 faced Seungmin, 2 faced 'you' Genre: Roman -> Enemies to lovers Word count: 3794appearance of the person: Seungmin (switch)

First appearance of the person:

With a sigh, you close the school toilet door behind you

With a sigh, you close the school toilet door behind you. Why does that darn teacher have to kick you out of class every time? You weren't even talking, it was the people behind you. But of course that teacher didn't believe you once again. As soon as you look up and want to walk towards a toilet stall, your eyes meet Seungmin's.

He is the only boy in the class who never whines for your attention. But you often act mean to him precisely because he is so nerdy and curious. (Author's note: I obviously don't mean this. He's cute AF, lol I felt guilty for writing this down about him. Love him<3) But secretly you have the biggest crush on him. Often, you spend time imagining things about him during class. And those imaginations are definitely not something anyone is allowed to know. So the real reason you're mean to him is just because you can't get him. Although every other boy wants you,he just doesn't seem interested. And now he's just staring at you as he washed his hands. "What are you looking at man?" You snarl in his direction. Immediately you open a toilet door and disappear into the stall.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so mean. But oh well, he'll never do anything back anyway. He's as innocent as a puppy, he would never make you pay for your own actions. An easy victim, you would say. His smile is adorable, but for some reason the cute boy just sends shivers down your spine. Something about him is odd. Something... but you just can't figure out what exactly...

Actually, you don't need to go to the toilet at all. So you just stand still in the stall with your arms crossed. The anger still coursing through your body from what just happened in the classroom. Slowly you try to take controlled breaths to calm yourself down. Breath in... Breath out.... Breath in... Breath out... It takes a while, but after some time you feel how it is indeed starting to work. The anger disappears and a sense of calm takes its place.