Don't go insane // Han x reader 🦋

"..."So there's one thing I haven't said yet." Bang Chan says, laying one arm on your shoulder. He makes you face the audience as the other members do the same. "The member who successfully makes your heart flutter the most, doesn't only win this game... They have to play the pepero game with you."..."

Warning! This story contains: Fluff, touching
Smut: 5/10. Fluff 8/10. Romance: 9/10. Rough: 2/10
Character: Bubbly and sexy Han. Introvert and shy 'you'
Genre: Roman -> Idol's favourite
Word count: 5358
Appearance of the person: Han (bottom)

 Introvert and shy 'you'Genre: Roman -> Idol's favourite Word count: 5358Appearance of the person: Han (bottom)

Finally, it's almost 7 PM. You've been sitting on the ground in front of the theater since 7:30 AM. But you know it's worth it. Because you will be standing first row, that's for sure. "Oh I'm so exited!" Your friend Chilla says for the millionth time, making small jumps as she claps in her hands. You give her a sweet smile. Now thinking about it, this just doesn't feel real. You've been waiting to go to a Stray Kids concert your entire life. And now, within minutes, it's about to happen...

Your outfit (for later actions that will happen in this story)

Being in the front row, you were able to see everything perfectly

Being in the front row, you were able to see everything perfectly. Every time a member came near you, you started cheering. Enthusiastically, the audience sang along with the songs and the atmosphere was downright absolutely amazing. During the song "Maniac", Han was right in front of you on stage. When he bent his knees during the dance, he even made eye contact with you. And believe it or not, he even winked at you. Every girl around you started screaming, but you know darn well that he only winked at you.

By now, it was 9 PM and a break was taken so members could take a break from dancing and rest. But there is a programme, they are going to do a game on stage. "Are you ready to play?" Bang Chan asks. The whole crowd goes crazy and it makes Bang Chan laugh. "Play what?" Felix asks as he dribbels towards Bang Chan, standing on the centre of the stage. "A game!" Bang Chan says, making the whole crowd cheer again. The energy is so high this evening, you love every second of it. "Let's play a love game, play a love game. Do you want love..." Han starts singing as he hops across the stage with a big smile on his face. Bang Chan starts chasing him, trying to shut him up. But Han runs from him and mischievously runs back and forth across the stage.