🟩 Hide and seek // Seungmin x reader 💗

"...Oh silly, are you hiding in here?" You see Seungmin's silhouette standing like a dark shadow halfway up the stairs. Only his head and shoulders rise above the floor as he remains still for a moment."

Warning! This story contains: fluff, kissing, teasing
Smut: 4/10. Fluff 9/10. Romance 7/10. Rough: 4/10
Character: Cute, shy and nerdy Seungmin. Goofy, confident and bubbly 'you'
Genre: Cute roman -> Friends to lovers
Word count: 2524
Appearance of the person: Seungmin (bottom)

 Goofy, confident and bubbly 'you'Genre: Cute roman -> Friends to loversWord count: 2524Appearance of the person: Seungmin (bottom)

My math book, ruler, pencil... I think I have everything right? You whisper to yourself, gathering all your stuff into your backpack. You give yourself one more approving look in the mirror before you walk out of your room. You look good today, and everyone better knows about it. "Where you're going sweetie?" Your mom asks as you walk down the stairs. "Oh Seungmin and I are pared up for a math project. So we planned to work on it together at his house." You say as you put your shoes on and walk out of the house after saying goodbye to your mom.

'Ding dong'. The sound of the doorbell can be heard on the outside of the door. You're waiting in front of the door, staring at the light blue and beige tiles underneath your feet. After a while, the door carefully opens ajar. A dark brown eye and a bunch of fluffy hair appears in the doorway. "Oh it's you." Seungmin says. He smiles shyly at you as soon as he sees you. "Yes it's just me." You say kindly as you step into his house. You've never been here before. You have always found Seungmin cute. But he often sat reading a book on lunch break and then you didn't want to disturb him. Suddenly, you feel two hands on your shoulder gently pulling your jacket off your shoulders. You look back and see Seungmin looking at you with the same shy look as before. Your heart melts, what a gentleman. As you watch Seungmin hanging up your coat, you realise you're still wearing your shoes. Balancing on one feet you try to hold your balance as you take off your shoes. Immediately Seungmin offers you his hand, helping you holding your balance. You nod at him with a friendly smile before saying "thank you." Seungmin doesn't make eye contact while holding your hand. His hand feels soft and warm. But it's also shaking a bit. "Do you think we will be able to finish this project in time?" He asks. "With you, I'm sure it should work out." You answer immediately without letting any silence fall. Seungmin looks down quickly, but because you are just as tall as him, you can see his blushing cheeks. You giggle as Seungmin turns and walks towards the stairs. "We need to start" he says. Immediately, you walk behind him and follow him to his room.

As soon as you enter his room a "wowww" comes out of your mouth.
Seungmin's bedroom: