Vampires Love // Hyunjin x Felix🧛🏻🧛🏻

Once again, basics the same story as the last chapter. I just replaced "Y/N" with "Felix" (Felix POV)

"...But his attempt was in vain. Hyunjin quickly places his right hand onto the blond boy's neck, pushing him back into his left arm. His cold hand startles Felix as a shiver runs down his spine..."

Warning! This story contains: Vampire, blood, fluff, biting, kissing
Smut: 7/10. Fluff 2/10. Romance 9/10. Rough: 6/10
Character: Dominant Hyunjin, submissive Felix
Genre: Thriller / Roman -> Enemies to lovers
Word count: 2681
Appearance of the person: Hyunjin (top)

 Rough: 6/10Character: Dominant Hyunjin, submissive FelixGenre: Thriller / Roman -> Enemies to lovers Word count: 2681Appearance of the person: Hyunjin (top)

Appearance of the person: Felix (bottom)

The trees shoot past the little boy's face as he runs through the dark forest

The trees shoot past the little boy's face as he runs through the dark forest. All Felix pays attention to is the ground. "Be careful of the tree roots." Is the only thing he heard his best friend shout between thunderclaps before she suddenly disappeared. And now here he is, all alone. Well alone, the howling wolves can be heard constantly around him. Adrenaline rushes through Felix's body and fear is all he can think about. Panting, he runs and runs, no idea where he's actually going. BAM! lightning strikes a tree right next to him. Frightened, he looks up, but this makes him forget to pay attention to the ground. And boom, there he is, lying flat on his stomach on the ground. Felix groans out of pain and grabs his ankle. Auww! The pain burns and for a moment, and he remains on the ground.

But the sound of howling wolves makes the freckled boy realise that staying on the ground is not an option. He tilts his head and then... what's that? Staring ahead, he sees an old building among the trees. It is overgrown with roses and ivy. The blue, cold moonlight makes it look eerie. Nevertheless, he decides to go there. Cautiously, he stands up. Covered from head to toe in mud and his blond, once soft hair soaking wet from the rain. He makes an attempt to walk with his messed up ankle. Through the forest, towards the building. Will it have been a castle? He thinks to yourself as he ponders whether this is such a good idea. Again, the howls of howling wolves sound behind him and he realise he have no choice. With an accelerated stride, he stumble towards the abandoned castle.
The castle: