Dead roses // Lee know x reader🥀

"...he pushes his glasses a little further up his nose as he stands in front of you. "Just spread your legs slightly apart so I can stand between them. And better reach the rose that way..."

Warning! This story contains: Bullying, fluff, blood, anger, jealousy
Smut: 6/10. Fluff 8/10. Romance 7/10. Rough: 5/10
Character: Strict but sweet teacher Lee know, you're innocent and submissive
Genre: Roman -> Teacher x student
Word count: 2763
Appearance of the person: Lee Know (top)

 Rough: 5/10Character: Strict but sweet teacher Lee know, you're innocent and submissiveGenre: Roman -> Teacher x studentWord count: 2763Appearance of the person: Lee Know (top)

"Sit down and open your book at page 78. Today it's February 14th and we have a busy lesson planned. Don't even think about talking over me durning my commutation or see what happens. So today we are gonna talk about the formula of..." Your thoughts drift away slowly as you stare at your math teacher. The way he speaks, the he moves, his aura. Just everything about him is perfect. He's wearing a grey suit today which for sure compliments his light brown hair perfectly. Even him simply writing formulas down on the whiteboard while making wild moves with his arms looks attractive. He doesn't wear his glasses all the way up, making him look like a bad boy and a nerd at the same time.

"Y/N!" Lee know's dominant voice calling your name takes you out of your thoughts in an instant. "Y...yes?" You stutter. Having no idea what the question he just asked you is. Lee know sighs as he looks at you, the look in his eyes goes from slightly irritated to helpless. "Is it really that hard to pay attention? You're lucky it's you not paying attention. I would've removed anyone else from my class if they payed as little attention as you do." Some laughs can be heard through the classroom as you break eye contact with Lee know and look down at your wooden table. "You're favouring her! Is she your pet or something?" Jack scream through the room. He's one of your bullies and his best friend Nathan is just as annoying as he is. And indeed, right after Jack speaks up, Nathan follows him. "Is she your favourite or what?" You can hear the other kids laughing around you. The only thing you can do is just look down at your table, fire red from embarrassment.

BANG! A loud bang of Lee know slapping with his hand on the desk followed by Lee know screaming "silence!" Makes the whole classroom quite within less than one second. "Yes she is my favourite. So what? Something you're gonna do about it?" Jack remains silent and shakes his head. Nobody laughs, nobody bands an eye, just dead silence. You look up in surprise and meet Lee knows eyes already looking at you. As soon as you make eye contact, he gives you a nod with a small smile. Shyly you smile back as you look away from him. He's the only teacher who ever defends you from your bullies. You sink away in your thoughts again but this time you just look down, staring into your book. Avoiding awkward staring situations with Lee Know again.

The shrill sound of the school bell makes a relieved feeling flow through your body. Finally, lunch time. You may not have any friends to spend the time with, but you're good spending the lunch time by yourself. You usually sit under the trees next to the school, just enjoying the little bit of nature. You grab your handbag and put your book into it as you stand up, ready to leave the classroom. Quickly you pull your skirt down and swipe a strand of hair out of your face. Too scared to make eye contact with Lee know again, so you make your way out of the classroom through the back door. Bit you can feel his eyes stare at you on your back.
This is what you're wearing