16. Park seonghwa

It was nice to both Felix and Hongjoong smile and have fun. We were on our way to camp. Our school was having a sports event for the weekend, San of course made sure to sign me up as the team captain and it was going to be hectic. I trust my management skills, I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is Hongjoong. I have no idea why he was so adamant on bringing Felix too. The boy in question was not happy when he saw his name on the list. Honestly, I wasn't either but as the class president, It's my duty to go to events lie this.

Wooyoung only tagged along because he wanted to see San compete. I'm not entirely sure why Kiara came but it probably was because Joong tagged along. It really was nice to have everyone near.

"Jun, cheer up! We're going to have so much fun and you know who will be there too.", Joong giggled. It was cute as hell. "I don't want to see him, thank you now sit your bakery asses down, I've got a headache.", he grumbled. Both boys sat down with adorable pouts on their faces. "Kill joy.", Felix commented as they sat. These two I swear.

Whoever sorted our lodging, I thank you, Joong and I were sharing a room together with Bang Chan and Han jisung, whom I had only seen in art class. Felix demanded to sat with Joong as well which Joong let him, I mean his father owns this place so, why shouldn't he do what he likes?

"Okay, so, lights off by nine tonight and listen to seonghwa, he's in charge and no walking around after eight.", Joong's father said before leaving. "I see there's a double bed here.", I commented looking at the bed then again the list. I gulped when I saw that I was sharing it with no other but Joong. Not entirely sure if he'd want to do that though but it had to said out loud. "Felix, the single bed is yours, Chan hyeong, you're at the top and jisung, you're at the bottom. That leaves you and I for the double bed, Hongjoong. Is that okay?", I whispered the last part. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the bed. "Sure, whatever. Lix, pass my bag please ", he said.

"It's dinner, guys, let's go.", jisung stated and ran out of the door. I figured Felix was literally going out of his way to ignore the two other boys in the room.

"You guys go ahead. Lix and I won't be eating. Dad knows about it already, we'll see you when you get back." Joong said. I tu you d back to him after the two awkwardly left. "Don't open the door to anyone and be careful, okay?", I told them. I swore I saw a slight blush on Joong's face. He nodded then looked away quickly. "Cute.", I said. I don't know what came over me but I ran to hug Joong for some time. "You'll never be alone again.", I mumbled and placed a small peck on his soft cheek. I brushed his cheek then left.

"Why are you so happy cheerful? What? Did you finally confess your feelings to him?", Kiara teased me at the table. "Shut up! I didn't do that. I just hugged him that's all.", I said shyly. "Wow, he let you do that?", wooyoung giggled. " Jealous much, woo?", yeonjun asked. " Bitch! No I'm not. I just feel very confused at this moment.", he said. "About what?"* I asked him. He shook his head. " I don't know but I feel he feels safer with you around than us.", he commenced. Kiara nodded. " Yeah I see that too. What the fuck for you have or what do you do to make him feel at ease with you?", she asked. "maybe......he", my phone rang cutting San off.

"Hello?", I greeted. A woman's voice rang through my ears. "so, you're the fags loverboy?" She asked sharply. "Fag? Excuse me, who is this?", this grabbed Kiara's attention. "Who is it?", she mouthed. "I don't know. Someone woman claiming I'm the fags loverboy.", I answered. In a heartbeat she grabbed the phone and placed it in the middle of the table and placed the call on loudspeaker. " What have you done, you psycho lunatic??", she demanded which caught the attention of the people around us. "tsk, tsk. Now that's no way to speak to your mother,Kiara, is it?", she let out a shrill laugh. "Cut the bullsit and tell me what you've done!", she yelled. ""Well, let's just say, if your father does not give me what I want, then he can say goodbye to his sons for good this time!", I was about about to say something when we heard Joong yelling at someone not to touch Felix. "So, he was telling the truth all along.", I heard of Chan hyeongs friend say. The call cut and we all just stared at the phone. San jumped off of his seat to my cabin with me following closely behind. "those fuckers!" I yelled when I saw our door was smashed to the ground.  "Fuck! I can't find Jisung either!", another tall guy said out loud. "jisung? Why would they take him as well?", Wooyoung asked. "this is what you both get for not listening to me. I knew she was going to pull something big!", yeonjun told them and ran off into the cabin.

"Yeonjun, what did you mean by that? Did you know something like this was going to happen? Why didn't you try and stop him?" , Kiara pleaded. "Stop him? I had to stop the two of you from doing stupid again!" He yelled.

"Look! It's a picture of him!", San said showing me my phone. It indeed was a picture of him. He was covered with blood and all his bruises looked fresh on his milky skin. The same went for Felix. This was fucked up. We needed a plan. The message at the bottom read: " You have One hour left to find them."