Park seonghwa

San has been nagging me since this morning to hurry up and get to school early. He did not want to miss the chance of seeing the cute new boy who wore the cute skirt from yesterday. I let him do what he wanted. He's my only friend after all. "Bro, here they come", he said excitedly, while gripping tightly on my arm. I peeled his fingers off as I'm pretty sure my arm would snap at this point.

I gasped when I saw the new boy in my class. He looked so cute but also so hot. Wait! Did I just think that? I didn't think he was one to dress like this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic at all, it's just that he gave me straight vibes yesterday. "hi, wooyoung" Lee Felix called him. He was also in our class. Wooyoung smiled at him and hugged him. "Joong, let's go.", the girl near him said to him. I waved to him as he was being dragged away. He gave me a small wave but looked away immediately. "They are all so hot! You can tell they're are related.", San chuckled. I nodded and pulled him along to my locker. San and I didn't have the same classes all the time. "I'll see you later, hwa.", he said running off to his class when the bell rang.

"Did you see those new boys again? What nerve they have to dress like that. Aren't they embarrassed of themselves?", one girl said not so quietly. "we can dress however the fuck we want, hoe! What we wear has got nothing to do with you and following that note,you might want to check in the mirror before you say something like that again, bitch", Wooyoung snapped. "Hyeongie", Hongjoong whispered. I chuckled to myself. Very sassy indeed. Hongjoong sat next to me quietly after his brother had left. Felix and Jisung spoke a lot to him. He mostly shook his or nodded. Here and there he would actually open his mouth to talk. I realised how uncomfortable he seemed when he got stared at. "Don't worry about them, they're are losers, you look great." I ended up saying to him. He looked surprised. Then gave me a small, short smile. "thanks." He whispered. His ears turned slightly red as he engaged himself back to the conversation with the other two. He's so adorable but behind the shyness and cuteness,I sensed a huge black hole within him. It's like his eyes are screaming for help every time I see them clearly. What on earth could someone like him have gone through at this time and day?

"Dont you think that maybe as a boy, you should dress like one, Kim Hongjoong?", Yeji asked venomously. Hongjoong looked at his outfit then looked at her. "I- usually dress like this at home.", he stuttered. Yeji rolled her eyes. "Well,you may be our headmasters son but this is not your house so dress accordingly from tomorrow, okay, fag?!", she spat. Hongjoong just gave a small nod and let out a small "sorry" out.

"Don't apologize to anyone.", a girl's voice said. We turned to the door and saw his sister standing there. She walked up to where her brother was seated, surrounded by those girls. The girl was cute, but she looked pissed. "Move",she said to Lea who was now standing in front of her. "Or what? What will you do?", Lea asked. His sister whose name I don't know yet tilted her head. "Look, I don't have time to play mean girls with you but if you want those fake eyelashes, hair clip on still intact, I suggest you move yourselves this very moment!" She said pushing Lea out of the way. Yeji grabbed her arm. "I would let go if I was you.", I heard Felix say. But of course Yeji listens to no one. "Shut it, twink!", She shot at Felix. "Let go of my arm., the girl warned Yeji. Yeji sighed and let out a shrill laugh. "Again, what will you do?" She asked poking her hard in her chest. "Welp, I did warn you.", Felix said pulling Hongjoong away with him. She immediately grabbed her wrist and spun it behind her back. "Never call my brother a fag and I told you to get those fake nails out of my fucking face." She said as Yeji screamed in pain. Her so called friends ran and stood outside. Kiara smirked and walked off after waving to the girls outside. "Wow, savage.", I whispered to myself. So that's what San meant by the siblings don't play, huh?