10. Choi San

Wooyoung and Kiara have been at my place for the past two days while Hongjoong was in the hospital. Wooyoung has been on the phone with someone for a while now. "San, please don't tell anyone about this, Joong hates attention as it is.", Kiara begged me. I nodded with a smile. "I would never say a single thing. What happened to him is terrible but may I ask, this is not the first time or second, right?" Both siblings froze when I said that. "Hold on, lix, I'll call you back.", wooyoung said then dropped the call. He walked up to us then took the seat next to me, leaving no space between us. "Did Joong tell you that?", he asked me. He sounded so sad when he ask me. I shook my head. "No but I happened to see the scars he had on his back when you dressed him up, Kiara. Who did that to him?", I asked trying to erase those scars out of my mind. "Um, I can't tell you who but what I can tell you is that he went through hell all his life. So, yes, this is not his first, second, third or fourth time this has happened.", wooyoung said. I had this urge of hugging him and I did. " you've had it hard as well.", I whispered to him and rubbed soothing circles on his back. "It's not any of your faults. You really can't blame yourselves in any way, okay?", I let go of his back and held his shoulders so he could face me. " would you let me help you?", I asked him. He and his sister exchanged glances. " I guess so but why?" Kiara asked me. Her voice was laced with doubt and mistrust. "You're not doing this because you pity him, are you?", she asked, voice filled with worry. I shook my head firmly. " no, I really want to help. I saw how scared he looked when we saved him and it broke my heart. No one should be going through shit like this and having no one to tell." I told them. " okay, understandable. How are you going to help us then?", wooyoung asked, going through his phone. I smiled at them both. " well how about this?", I asked them, waving a phone in my hand. "Oh my god! Is that-?", Kiara exclaimed, I nodded proudly. "Uh huh." "How on earth did you get his phone? The cops themselves couldn't even find it." Wooyoung smiled at me. "Well, you pick up a thing or too when both your parents are private investigators.", I smirked.

"The phone is locked though. How are we going to unlock it?", wooyoung asked. "Again, I've got this." I said picking up my phone and calling my dad. "Can you please run something for me, I'll send you the number. It's really important and an emergency.", I told him. Hearing him chuckle at me throwing demands him. "Thank you, dad, yeah I love you too.", I shook my head as the call ended. "sorry about that. My dad gets very playful when he's on the phone." Both siblings nodded. " Mini called so I'llmeet you guys later on.", Kiara said then left in a hurry. I get that she doesn't seem to talk much or she just doesn't like or trust me.

"San, it's unlocked.", wooyoung shouted from the other room. Way to go, dad. "On my way!", I shouted back. 
"Look here! This sick asshole had multiple pictures of Joong from when he first entered the school and when-", he stopped talking when one picture popped on the laptop screen. It wasn't pretty to look at. It was Joong laying naked on the bed with his arm and feet tied to the bed. He all sorts of cuts and bruises on his body. There a woman sat next to the bed but her face couldn't be seen. At first glance I thought it was Kiara but looking closer I saw it was a grown woman who just looks like Kiara. There were multiple men standing around the bed and one on the bed with Hongjoong. There was no mistaking this person, he was definitely our teacher. "Woo?", I called out to him. "He was there? Why didn't we see him there? She-", he let out a muffled mumble. "Of course, I should have thought about it because how else would she send the picture?" He turned to face me. "She? Do you know who sent this picture, woo?" He let out a long but angry sigh. "Yeah. Let's go and see Joong.", he whispered. I nodded without a single word. Why do I feel something much deeper than just this is going on here?