13. Choi San

"he said all of that to you?", I asked wooyoung. He nodded weakly. "Your dad didn't say anything further, did he?", seonghwa asked them. Both shook their heads. "Where is Joong now?", I asked them both. " In his classroom.", I heard Felix saying as he walked passed us. For an odd reason, he sounded as though he had been crying or maybe I was wrong. " I'll go to him and talk to you guys later.", Seonghwa said.

"Yeonjun, tell me what you know about Wooyoung and his family.", I said to him. He chuckled. "you're asking the wrong person, bro. Talk to seungmin, he'll tell you what you need to know. I just know what he went through but Joong never talks about his family.", he turned back around as the teacher walked in. He never talks about his family? There's no way he's embarrassed by them, he depended on them so much, so what changed him all of a sudden?

"What did you find out?", seonghwa asked me as we both sat down at the school's library. The library was empty, which was odd for this time. "Do you hear that?" I asked him. It was a muffled sound. Out of instinct, we bother ran to the direction of the sound thinking it was Joong but got shocked when I saw Felix being surrounded by the same guys that groped Joong. This definitely was deja vu. What we didn't was Joong pushing past us and pulling Felix away with him then they both ran out.

Seonghwa and I waited for security to arrive. "These fucks again?", wooyoung  asked as the boys were being taken away. Yeonjun frowned as he looked around. "You say Joong saved Felix before you two could?", Kiara asked. I nodded. "Why Felix though? What would they get from doing what they did to Joong?" I asked them, hoping at least one of them would give me something to go on with because so far, the case has hit a stand still. " That I don't know but how did Joong know he was here and how on earth did he escape without getting hurt?", wooyoung asked. Yeonjun being quiet kind of intrigued me. Does he know something? Kiara seemed to notice as well. "Jun, wasn't he supposed to be with you today?", yeonjun shook his head. " He said he was on his way to hang out with joong-" yeonjun ran out without a word, well he cussed then ran out. Out of curiosity, we followed behind him.

Yeonjun stopped in front of an empty classroom. We stopped a few steps behind him. "I know you guys are behind me, don't meddle in this anymore. You'll make it worse." He muttered and walked in, locking us out of it.

"Let's wait for him to come out. Do you think he's hiding something from us? What did he mean by we'll make it worse?", Kiara asked looking at seonghwa. "It's possible Joong could have solved this on his own?", I asked. "no, he looked pretty scared when he ran past us.", seonghwa commented. "Right so he knew this was going to happen. He didn't tell us though.", wooyoung pouted. He was right about that. I hugged him and kissed hi forehead. "We'll get to the bottom of this." I said and place my hand into his. "Wah ", I heard seonghwa saying.