The crowd murmurs and sounds a bit distasteful.

Villager: A moovie.

Anne props  her phone o the stage and Chad, local glass artisan puts some glass against the screen to magnify it.

Anne: Thanks, Chad, local glass artisan.

Chad: Yep.

Y/N: Man, I love Chad, local glass artisan.

Anne: Okay, so tonight I'm going to be showing the timeless classic Love Choice, which has always been one of my favorites because--

Mrs Croaker: Just start the movie!

Anne: You got it.

Anne presses the start button and the movie begins.

Narrator: In the not so distant future, three grounded yet supernatural teens must navigate their feelings if they hope to survive.

Hop Pop: Wait, how could they be both grounded and supernatural?

Anne shushed him and the movie continues. The teens were: Constance the regular human girl, Hunter the cyborg, and Alastair the half deer/human.

Phone (Constance): Oh, Hunter. I know that together we'll make it through this nightmare.

Phone (Hunter): Constance, my cybernetic abs belong to you and you alone.

Polly: Hmm, Polly likey.

Phone (Constance): I know I said I liked Hunter, but I can't help but be drawn to you as well, Alastair.

Phone (Alastair): May I sing you the traditional song of my people?

Sprig: I like this Alastair. He's ethereal, yet approachable.

Phone (Constance): It is now time for me to make my love choice. I choose... I choose...

Just then, a bird grabbed Constance and flew her away.

Phone (Hunter): Constance!

Phone (Alastair): We must go after her!

Both: I'll save you, Constance!

Narrator: To be continued...

The audience gasped in anticipation and frustration.

Mrs Croaker: What? That was the end?

Wally: Who did she pick? I'm so frustrated right now!

Anne: Believe me, guys. Been there. They are making a sequel, Love Choice 2, but it's not out yet.

Polly: I'll tell you who she picks! Hunter! He's a beefcake.

Sprig: What? She should pick Alastair. He's a thinker. A dreamer.

Y/N scoffed at the two's ideas. It was clear where the plot was going.

The crowd argues amongst eachother.

Polly: Listen up! I don't even want to live in a town with someone who likes Alastair.

Sprig: Well, I don't want to live in a town with someone who likes Hunter.

Polly: That does it! Everybody who chooses Hunter, get behind me!

Wally: Yeah!

Toadie: He looks strong.

Felicia: He's so attractive.

Sprig: Well, anyone who likes Alastair can get behind me!

Mrs Croaker: Alastair's my man!