Kabanata 23

Kabanata 23

Gimme

"Oh, Daxiel! You're so g-good, ah!" I let out a flirty moan.

Narinig ko naman ang paglalim ng kanyang paghinga sa kabilang linya. Tumawa ako nang malakas. Ungol ko pa lang epektibo na para kilabutan ang aking nobyo. I was just messing with him.

I missed him. I missed our daily routine together. I missed his kisses and hot making out sessions.

Ilang araw na akong walang dilig.

"Stop teasing me, baby. I'm getting so lonely without you here." He heaved a deep sigh. "How's your day?"

Napangiti ako.

I wanted to tease him more, but I didn't.

Instead I told him everything about my day. My day wasn't usually eventful. Madalas naman akong nasa bahay at nakikipagkuwentuhan sa dalawang kasamahan namin sa bahay o kaya naman ay nakikipaglaro sa aming anak.

It was always the norm.

He calls me on his vacant time, we would spend it talking about each other's day. I would always cheer him up on his work and hear his thoughts and somehow frustrations not seeing me.

Hindi ko man gaanong maintindihan ang kailangan niyang gawin, I want him to feel that I'm all ears. I couldn't give conducive advice, but I'm always here to listen all day long.

His mother was co-existing quietly... not peacefully. At least, she was quiet now. I was still on full alert, I knew her moves were calculated. Kailangan ko pa ring mag-ingat sa babae. I already meditated her first action.

Of course, hahalungkatin niya ang lahat ng impormasyong maaari niyang mahanap tungkol sa akin lalo na ang mga baho ko. I figured that out in the first place. That was the first step before going into war, she needed to prepare.

I did the same thing.

Gustav's people were readily available for me.

They knew things about his first wife, I could easily access to that information. I was shocked with the things I found out. And it seemed that Daxiel was still oblivious about those things.

He heard different stories from his mother. Hinulma siya sa perspektibo ng kanyang ina bilang kabayaran sa hindi nila pagkakaunawaan ng dati niyang asawa.

Maybe, that was reason why Daxiel never had a relationship with his father. She prevented him for a long time to know the truth.

Now that I unraveled such truth, it became my burden.

How am I going to tell him the things I know? The more I withhold the information, the more he could resent me once he finds out. It might backfire on me on the long run.

I have to figure out how I'm going to tell him that without Daxiel resenting me. Kailangan ko ring mag-ingat, baka ako pa ang baliktarin ni Daniella sa mga kabulastugan niyang ginawa.

He was heavily exposed to Daniella's propaganda, it would be hard for him to see the truth or even believe it. He might even question my intentions. It needs careful deliberation before I drop the bomb.

I think the only thing that could possibly lead him into believing me... if his feelings for me are stronger than his doubts.

"Don't forget to eat on time. 'Wag magpalipas ng gutom, ikaw naman ang isusubo ko pagbalik mo." I said, giggling.

He chuckled. "Looking forward to that, baby. I'll call you again later. I miss you so much."

"I miss you, too, babycakes. Ba-bye!"