chapter 8

Third person pov:

Alastor appeared in one of the hallways of the hotel, just returning from Lucifers after... Well you can probably guess.

He walked down the hall, giving a double check to make sure he was all tiddied up and nothing was put of place, before arriving in the mane lobby were everyone was.

"Oh alastor! We've been waiting for you" Charlie said coming over.

Alastor raised an eyebrow "oh, what is it my dear?" He asked. "Uhh well cherry bomb came by and put a hole in the wall, then her and angel got into a fight or like- a friend fight?? I don't know, but now half the hotels trashed and we need your help to clean it up... And stop them fighting" she said.

Just as she finished angel and cherry bomb crashed through another wall, both laughing as they shot at each other and threw bombs.

"Ugh- guys cut it out!! Your trashing the pla- AH!" vaggie tried to stop them but they both just ran past her, making her crash to the floor.

Alastor watched amused for a moment, before sighing "alright, is say that's enough" he said, pointing his staff at the two and suddenly making large shadowy tentacles grab them.

They yelled, struggling in the restraints but not able to escape.

Alastor raised a hand and clicked his fingers, multiple black, stitched up demons appearing from the shadows and rushing over to the multiple damages, beginning to fix them up.

He then walked over to the two culprids "miss cherry bomb is it? As much as a pleasure it is to have guests, if your not here for redemption the least you could do is not destroy our hotel. And angle, if you want to fight do it outside the hotel" he said before dropping the two.

They both groaned, clearly annoyed "god what a buzz kill" cherry complained.

Charlie went over and helped vaggie to her feet, who was clearly annoyed. "Took you long enough! Where the hell have you been all morning!?" He yelled, walking to alastor annoyed.

Alastor turned to her, raising an eyebrow "I had business to attend to, nothing you need to worry about" he said.

Charlie came over, also helping angel and cherry up "actually alastor you've been gone a lot lately, is something going on?" She asked turning to him.

Angel and cherry both looked at him, then suddenly angel froze, seeming to suddenly stare at him.

Alastor hesitated ".. it's nothing dear, ive been gone for quite a few years and there's a lot I've needed to get back to. That's all" he replied, turning around and beginning to walk away. "If you need me I'll be reading a book upstairs" he said, quickly vanishing with the shadows.

As he did so did all the other demons he'd summoned, the hotel now good as new.

Charlie didn't seem to think much on his reply, just walking away with vaggie and continuing to talk about something. But angel on the other hand seemed to pause.

He stood there a moment, seeming to be thinking about something. "Yo angy, you good?" Cherry asked.

Angel paused "... I think... I think als hooking up with someone" he said, seeming a bit shocked by his own words.

Cherry almost chocked "woah what!? That creep show? No way!" She said.

They both began walking towards the bar as he continued "I'm tellin ya cherry, I know that look. I swear he's just been fooling around with someone. And it ain't the first time I've noticed it!" He said, both sitting down at huskers bar.

"But like- does he even know how to fuck??? I mean look at that guy! There's just no way" she replied.

Husker peaked over "hell are you two talking about?" He asked. Angel turned to him "I'm almost positive Alastors been hooking up with someone, it's why he's been gone all the time!" He said.

Husker stared at him for a few seconds with an unamused expression. "... Get your mind out the gutter angel" he said, passing him a drink.

Angel groaned "I'm being serious! I swear when you been in the business long enough you can tell if someone's just fucked or not, and that freak show has just been with someone" he said defensively.

Both cherry and husker didn't seem fully convinced, but sew angel seemed serious about this. "Alright, let's just say for a moment he has. Who with?" Cherry asked.

Angel grumbled, holding up his drunk "fuck if I know... But I'm sure as hell gonna find out" he said before downing his drink.

The other two rolled their eyes, and began drinking their own drinks, ignoring angels antics.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed pickles! Enjoy whatever this was.