chapter 5

Third person pov:

Late the next morning the small king was only just waking up.

He let out a soft groan, eyes twitching a little before gently opening. He was on his stomach, face smooshed in the pillow and arms spread out.

He groaned, pulling his arms in and gently rubbing his eyes.

He blinked a few times... Then remembered his previous night.

Lucifers eyes went wide, a feeling of horror swooping over him as he jumped up and shot his eyes to the other side of the bed... Empty.

He looked around the room at see he was alone, nothing there, not even the duckies.

He paused, then let out a relieved sigh "just a dream" he mumbled. He couldn't help but laugh a little "of course I didn't sleep with alastor, the hell was I thinki-" "good morning my dear!" A static laced voice suddenly yelled, the bedroom door opening and the very tall man walking in with a smile and two mugs.

Lucifers face dropped, looking at alastor shocked as he walked over. He was only wearing his white shirt, vest and pants. He looked around and saw his jacket bowtie and shoes were on the ground beside the bed.

Alastor came over, hooves tapping on the ground before he sat on the bed beside lucifer, who was frozen and staring at alastor. "W-wait- what are you doing here-" he mumbled.

Alastor paused for a moment, passing him on of the mugs "dear don't tell me you don't remember our night? I new your were a tad intoxicated but not that bad" he said, propping a leg on his knee and taking a long sip of his tea.

Lucifer looked at the mug, seeing it was full of coffee. Then looked up "... Oh god.. it wasn't a dream" he muttered, the reality painfully sinking in.

Alastor chuckled "no dear it wasn't, is that a bad thing?" He asked.

Lucifer hesitated, his mind drawing a blank. "... Oh god what have I done!?" He yelped, quickly becoming horrified.

Alastor didn't even flinch, drinking his tea before pulling the mug away, and placing it on the bed side table.

"Ah, I thought this might be your reaction" he said softly, glancing back at him and gently taking the mug from him, also placing it down.

Lucifer put his face in his hands and let out a long whine "how could I have let this happen!?" He yelled.

Alastor sat beside him "well you were drunk, and from the way you where acting I'd guess you wanted it more then you'd care to admit?" He asked teasingly.

Lucifer blushed, looking at alastor angrily "I'm not in the mood for your shit alastor!" He yelled back.

Alastor simply laughed "oh calm down, it's not that bad?" He said. "Not that bad! I slept with my daughter's employee!? Not only that but your a man! And before this I thought I was straight!! I'm having a fucking crisis!?!" He yelled back.

Alastors ear flinched from the loud noise. "Dear do try to keep it down, I'm a tad hungover" he said.

Lucifer groaned, still distraught about everything.

Alastor sighed "what would you like to do about this?" He asked. Lucifer hesitated, glancing up at the radio demon for a few seconds as he thought. "I-i... I don't k-know I just-" "keep this hidden? Avoid eachother, never speak of it again?" Alastor asked.

Lucifer paused "i-i mean no- I don't want to just ignore it- i-i don't know-" "so return to how it was? Just talk and drink tea" he asked. Again Lucifer hesitated ".. we both know it's not that easy to just go back to the way it was, I mean- we fucked!?" He yelped.

Alastor snickered, leaning closer to him "so, would you want to keep doing it, or not?" He asked.

Lucifer blushed, nervously staring back at alastor "I-i... I don't know, I just- God this is all so much" he said, clearly stressed out.

Alastor stared at Lucifer, amused by his distressed state. He let a sigh "I have a two suggestions" he said. Lucifer glanced up again, listening carefully as alastor continued to speak.

"Why try to take things slow? Slowly see where things go, see how you feel, give you time to process and understand what's happening. And untill your certain of how you feel try to keep it under raps. After we've figured things out then maybe we can discuss what we do about Charlie" he suggested.

Lucifer hesitated, looking down at the bed for a few moments. "... And the second suggestion?" He asked. Alastor shrugged "ignore this ever happened and try to forget if, avoid each other keep it secret. Just erase this entire interaction" he said.

Lucifer paused again "... *Sigh* I don't want to forget it.. I don't know if I can, So I guess I'll just... Try to figure it out as we go?" He said unsure.

Alastor smiled happily "that sounds perfect, and don't worry I'll give you all the time you need" he said, reaching out and giving Lucifer a soft pat on the head.

He grumbled, swatting the hand away as alastor stood up. "Well I suppose I'll start breakfast, while I'm gone you should use the time to get dressed" he said grabbing his jacket and throwing it on. He put his bowtie back on and his shoes, then grabbed his cane.

"I'll be back in a moment dear~" he cooed softly, quickly leaving the room.

Lucifer sat there in silence for a moment, still in deep thought. He pondered on the whole thing for a moment longer. Then simply let out a sigh "welp... guess I'm Fucking gay now" he blurted out, swinging his legs off the he'd and beginning to get dressed.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed pickles! I'm gonna try to do more smut soon! Feel free to leave smut ideas or kinks or whatever else.