chapter 3

suggestive at the end

Third person pov:

After the two men had their night, they sort of stayed in contact.

Occasionally Lucifer would pop in with a bottle of rather expensive wine and the two would sit and talk for hours until the bottle was empty.

They never got too drunk of it, alastor had quite the immunity and the king of hell needed far stronger alcohol. So it never got them past decently tipsy.

The funniest part is they still didn't completely get along?

They would often get into small arguments, the sort of passive aggressive type. And at the end of their little disputes they'd be rather pissed off with the other, usually ending the night early.

Only for Lucifer to return again with another bottle, and alastor more than happy to continue.

But tonight was a little different.

Alastor found himself bored, the night was quiet and he didn't have anyone to annoy or toy with.

He debated a few options, talk to Charlie? No she was far too giddy today, it would give him a headache. Provoke his dead husker perhaps? Hmm he's seemed rather happy lately and it had become less fun. Maybe he could see Rosie? Oh but it's late, he wouldn't want to bother her at such an hour...

Oh, what about Lucifer?

Alastor perked up a bit, the thought swirling in his mind for a moment. Lucifer? It had been a while since he'd spoken to the king, apparently he was busy with things.

But on their last visit alastor had given Lucifer a sort of gift? A small little radio you could put in the corner of your desk.

Lucifer was surprised by the kind gift, not realising the true intent behind it.

____________________________

Lucifer sat at his desk, a smile on his face as he painted the eyes onto another little Duckie.

He giggled, adoring the small toy, the room mostly full of them.

Then he heard something, glancing over to realise the small radio he had was making a static noise.

He tilted his head, looking closely at the radio alastor had given him. Why was it making that noise?

Then it began to shake, and a blackness began to seep out of it, pouring down like water but appearing like a shadow.

Lucifer jumped back, looking as the blackness seeped to the floor, forming a sort of puddle, and then something emerged.

A black figure rose up, the black falling off him as he stood up proudly. "Ah Lucifer, just the man I came to see" alastor said, still with his big smile.

Lucifer stared at him a bit startled "wha- how'd you- how's you get in here???" He asked.

Alastor smiled wider, gesturing to the radio "ah well I knew I wouldn't be able to get into a place like this easily. So I gave you that radio to help me come by" he said.

Lucifer paused "... Oh- so that's why you gave it to me" he said seeming a little annoyed.

Lucifer chuckled "why of course, you didn't think I was actually giving you a gift did you?" He asked, making Lucifer grumble.

"What do you want?"

Alastor glanced around the room for a moment, noticing the piles of ducks around the room. "well I found myself bored and with nothing to do. So I thought I'd come to see my little friend here" he said, emphasising the little.