chapter 10

Third person pov:

Alastor sat in his room, sitting on the edge of his bed and reading a small book.

The gentle creek of the door makes his ear twitch, eyes gently glancing up to see a short man poking his head in. "Uhh hey?" The man speaks softly, stepping in slightly to look at alastor.

Alastor smiled warmly "ah Lucifer, what can I do for you?" He asked.

The rest of the hotel were still home, so they were acting a lot more formal to one another to help keep things hidden.

But Lucifer was feeling a bit love starved, and just wanted a small moment to talk with his lover.

"I uhh.. guess I just wanted your company for a sec? The others are downstairs so we have privacy" he mumbled back, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

Alastor raised an eyebrow for a moment. Then looked to the door.

Without anyone touching it the door shut, startling Lucifer slightly. He looked back and sew alastor had placed the book to the side and was parting the spot beside him.

"Come sit dear" he said softly, no longer trying to be formal.

Lucifer smiled almost relieved, walking over happily and sitting beside him. He let out a pleasant sigh, relaxing on the comfortable... Actually it wasn't that comfy, firm and hard. The not-so-comfy bed.

"So how have you been?" Alastor asked. Lucifer hummed "pretty good, not much going on at home. Hotel seems good" he said.

Alastor smiled "yes things have been rather good here. Not much to say in all honesty" alastor replies politely.

Lucifer hums, sitting up a bit and gently leaning his head in Alastors arm "that's good" he mumbled, resting against him.

Alastor hummed, moving his arm out from under Lucifer and wrapping it round him, pulling him closer.

They paused for a moment, enjoying the small moment together, well mostly Lucifer enjoying it.

Alastor found himself bored in a short amount of time. He began reaching down and gently grabbed Lucifers hand, lifting it up slowly.

Lucifer watched, at first confused but soon realising what he was doing. He didn't stop him, a bit amused in all honesty.

Alastor brought his hand up and gently parted his lips, beginning to gently take one of his fingers into his mouth.

Alastor pulled it in, before beginning to gently clamp his teeth down around his small finger.

Lucifer winced a little, but it's nothing he wasn't use to by now, watching as alastor nibbled on the flesh, drawing blood and gently beginning to lick it up hungrily.

He always got this little giddy look on his face when he did this, his ears propping up as he enjoyed Lucifer's blood.

He gently took multiple bites all up his finger, not just little bites either, deep ones where his teeth sunk into the skin and almost touched bone.

And sucked the blood up, moving up the finger till he was just below the nail, licking up the blood before taking it out his mouth.

Lucifer pulled his hand down, looking to see the multitude of little teeth marks, paired with the other fingers along side of.

He grumbled "that's the third time today" he grumbled.

Alastor chuckled "your point?" He asked. Lucifer whipped his hand off "soon you won't have any fingers left to nibble on" he replied.