chapter 7 (smut)

Third person pov:

Alastor and Lucifer sat in the radio tower, late in the night sipping on wine as they usually would.

Both a bit tipsy, but still fairly sober. Talking about their relationship mostly, or more specially how Lucifer feels about it.

"Ugh I just don't know. It's all so... Weird??" Lucifer mumbled. Alastor chuckled "wow, the great king of hell feels threatened by a male relationship? How amusing" he teased.

Lucifer grumbled "oh shut it... I've been with the same women for fucking thousands of years. And now I'm suddenly jumping into a gay relationship with a psycho and not actually knowing where the fuck my wife went. I'm gonna be a bit freaked out" he protested.

Alastor hummed, picking up his glass and taking a long sip. Then placing the cup down "yes I understand your situation. But you do need to relax, nothing bad is happening? Just give it time" he said. Lucifer sighed, nodding his head.

"Yeah I know... I do feel bad about Charlie tho. I mean, doesn't she have a right to know?" He asked. Alastor nodded

"She does, but you also have a right to your privacy and love life. The best thing to do is wait till anything is official, then try to tell her calmly once your certain" he said.

Lucifer paused, then let out a sigh "ok ok, god I really need to relax" he said, taking a large sip of his whine.

Alastor nodded "yes you do... May I suggest something to ease your mind~?" He asked, glancing up at him with his creepy grin.

Lucifer hesitated, getting a pretty good feeling as to what alastor was suggesting. He blushed a little bit, looking at alastor with hesitated.

"I-i don't know al... I-is it to soon?" He mumbled. Alastor chuckled "oh we won't do anything as extreme as last week. But it should still be fun" he replied.

Lucifer paused for a long while, occasionally glancing to alastor nervously before looking away. "... O-ok fine.. " he muttered, trying to hide the fact he actually really wanted to.

Alastor smiled "wonderful" he said, before suddenly Lucifer appeared in his lap, back turned to alastor.

Alastor quickly placed a hand on his waist, the other slipping onto his thigh, gently squeezing the inner part.

Lucifer went bright red, staring down as the hand ever so slightly gripped his thigh, feeling Alastors gaze apon him as he sat in his lap.

"I never thought I'd be into short men, but I'm beginning to realise their far more fun to toy with~" alastor said, hand on his waist beginning to slip under his shirt.

Lucifer blushed harshly, whining a little "n-not funny" he mumbled, the hand on his thigh slipping to his crotch.

"Hmm~ id say it was plenty funny" he said, leaning into Lucifer's neck slightly as he his hand lifted Lucifer's shirt, and went up to his chest, touching and gripping at his body.

Lucifer let out a hot breathe, quickly becoming aroused as the hand roamed him, his erection beginning to poke at Alastors other hand.

"It really only takes a little to get you excited huh?" Alastor asked, the hand gently spready his legs and beginning to unzip his pants.

Lucifer gritted his teeth, to horny to be annoyed by the little comment. He didn't say a word, watching as the hand pulled his pants away slightly, and began slipping inside ever so slowly.

Alastors other hand continued to roam his body, lifting his shirt at the same time and leaving his stomach and chest exposed. He groped his chest, waist, stomach and more, making sure to give extra attention to the little spots that made the king shiver.