✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Is this the police station?" Bree asks "yes, we want you to infiltrate there, take the device and leave as quickly as possible, without making contact with anyone" Harper says.

"why just me?" Bree says "This is a mission for just one person, this police station is a small, heavily guarded place with few people...a invasion mission is a recipe for disaster under these conditions" Chase says.

"Chase is right, We have already checked there's cameras in every corner, we can't break in, we need someone discreet and agile to enter undercover and take the device without being noticed and you Bree with your agility and experience, is more than capable of that" Harper says.

"What if they catch me?" Bree asks "They won't, you will use this, a micro camera we will observe everything and you will have the communicator, we will follow your every step and instruct you" Harper gives Bree a communicator and puts a necklace on her with a microcamera on the pendant.

"we're going to give you a police uniform, so you can quickly go in as if you were just another officer and leave without being seen" Chase says "Okay, got It" Bree says she leaves to prepare for the mission.

Harper sighs and leans against the table, Chase smirks and gets up going to her.

"and what happened to Mr Davenport? Did he react well?" Harper says "I talked to Leo, apparently he reacted well..." Chase says calmly standing in front of Harper and caressing her arms.

"he said he understands why we can't have contact with him, and that he will do everything he can to fix the situation" Chase says leaning towards Harper.

"How?" Harper says "I don't know...and honestly..." Chase holds her waist "I don't want to know right now" Chase whispers in her ear, Harper feels a slight shiver and she smiles, Chase kisses Harper's neck.

"Well, you know the plan if everything goes wrong, me, you, your bike, and we're going to run away to Brazil" Harper says.

"Why Brazil?" Chase asks "Strangely I feel like I'd do well there, I know no one would think of looking for us there and I'm also learning Portuguese and I want to put it into practice" Harper smiles, Chase bites his lip with a smile.

Chase kisses her neck again but now with more desire "Chase" Harper chuckles shyly, Chase puts his leg between her legs, Harper takes a deep breath and looks at him, placing her hand on his shoulders.

"Damn Chase, don't do that" Harper chuckles whispering to him "That what?" Chase smirks and kisses her cheek gently pushing her further against the table.

"Don't tease me" Harper brushes his bangs off his forehead "do you feel teased?" Chase pulls her tightly against him, Harper laughs and wrinkles her nose.

"You're a danger Cap" Harper whispers, Chase smiles "I love you so much, Darling, that fucking messes with me" Chase whispers, Harper bites her lip "Aw I love you too Lover boy!" Harper says looking into his eyes.

Chase smiles, tucking her hair behind her ear as she leans in to kiss him, Chase kiss her softly, Harper rests her hands on his chest as they kiss slowly and intimately.

Chase sighs into the kiss, Harper reconnects their lips tighter.

Bree returns to the command center and sees the two starting to make out, Bree rolls her eyes and clears her throat.

Chase quickly moves away from Harper, she laughs and wipes her mouth.

Chase runs his tongue over his bottom lip and shyly adjusts the waistband of his pants "I thought I'd interrupt" Bree says, Chase rolls his eyes.

"ready for the mission?" Chase says "I know you are" Bree chuckles "Wow how old are you 12?" Chase says, Bree smiles and tilts her head and look at Harper who has a proud look on her face.