Battle 50: Pallet Town and Beyond!

Začať od začiatku

Meowth: We've finally got the recipe for success-ipe!

Ash: Excuse us.

Jessie and James: Yes, children?

Niko: Three supersize orders of everything you've got, please.

Jessie and James: Yes, sir! They duck down to Meowth's level.

James: It's working.

Jessie: Now we'll secretly soak them with our sizzling sauces, and while their mouths melt, we'll grab that Pikachu.

Meowth: Let's get cooking.

Niko: Not to rush you or anything, but there's a lot of hungry people and Pokemon here.

Jessie: Right! Our Team Rocket Pepper-upper ought to fire this up.

James: And just wait till they get a taste of my Molten Lava mustard.

Meowth: And a little Super Strength wasabi sauce will make their mouths go ballistic!

Jessie: Here you go.

James: Bon ape-tight!

Ash and Niko: Thanks.

Jessie and James: Be sure to eat it while it's hot! They return to their table.

Niko: Eat up, guys. There's plenty for everyone.

Brock: Thanks, you three.

Soon, the Pokémon are given their servings.

Misty: Okay, guys, dig in! But quickly, the spices kick in and incinerate the inside of their mouths.

Brock: Squirtle! Water! Water! He pleaded, but Squirtle's mouth was so hot, it spewed fire.

Misty: Okay, Staryu, I think you better use your Water Gun attack to cool everybody down! Staryu manages to dose the flames in the mouths of all who ate the super hot yakisoba.

Ash: What's the matter with you guys? Aren't you tough enough to handle a little spicy food? Ash eats some of the takoyaki and quickly feels the heat, providing Team Rocket the chance they need to snag Pikachu and retreat to their stand while under the guise of a bush.

Jessie: A Pikachu in the hand is worth two in the... Team Rocket bumps into their stand.

Ash: Hey, look!

Niko: A talking bush?

Jessie: Prepare for trouble!

James: Make it double! As Team Rocket recites their spiel, their stand transforms.

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!

James: To unite all peoples within our nation.

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

James: To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James! Team Rocket removes their disguises.

Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or prepare to fight.

Meowth: Meowth! That's right!

All: Team Rocket!

Jessie: I'd be glad to give you my secret recipe for those Nuclear Yakisoba Noodles.

James: And my Mustard Plastered Takoyaki Meatballs.

Niko: You like things hot? Then here! Our heroes start throwing their food at Team Rocket.