Chapter Twenty One Spectacular Last Night

It's... SO DRY. Your mouth that is. Great, and your head feels like it was just put through a microwave while blasting the Caramelldansen song. Wait- are you still a guy-? Yep, pretty sure there's a boner. God you feel sick, but not sick at the same time. Fuck hangovers. Fuck them in the ass with a giant sriracha covered wolf dildo. And then in the eye socket. And then in the ureth-

Is something pressed up against your dick? Is that- yep, that- that's Frank. Are you- yep, you're spooning him. But GOD DAMN THIS HANGOVER. This is your priority at the moment. Why is Frank so soft? He smells better than usual. Oh yeah, you took a shower with him.

" Frank..." you whisper, your throat felt like a bird's nest. You nuzzle into his neck while trying to create some sort of moisture in your mouth. He begins to move. Oh god- you use the power of all the mutated underground life to will your semi-boner to soften. He mumbles," So... that wasn't a dream."

You grin, the memory of what Frank had told you last night coming back to you. You kiss the back of his head and whisper," It wasn't."

" Good," he says.

" Why... do you sound so... unhangover-y?"

" Hangovers for me are like shooting an old person, it happens every other day, this shit doesn't phase me, but I still feels achy..."

" Wanna sleep it off?"

" 'Course boy."

You chuckled and tightened your embrace around him as you forced yourself to go back to sleep. You had a weird dream that couldn't exactly be described as anything except for crocodiles folding the bed. When you woke up the bed, the hangover had subsided, but was still prominent. You pulled your arm from under Franku, sat up, and immediately noticed something off, other than the splitting headache.

You were sticky.

Did you have a-? Maybe you had one and forgot it. No, you were beginning to have the strangest feeling that this wasn't dream induced. You peeked over at Frank, who was fast asleep. Okay, maybe he also... No not by a long shot. But maybe- might as well check. So ever so carefully you lifted up the bed sheet, and cautiously lifted his shirt to see-

" So you really want to go for another round?" Frank's voice startles you, you yelp and jump off the twin sized bed, and lay on the floor in embarrassment and in aching at the hangover ness. Frank chuckled, stepped over you to get something from his dresser, and placed it in front of your face. An aspirin. You got some water from the bathroom sink and swallowed the pill. But then you remembered what Frank said and you had to ask.

" So... Did we... Do anything... funky last night?"

Frank looked at you as he got into the shower with a look that could be " I am so done" or "I want to pin you to the bed and take you for hours" but he started to chuckle with such baritone.

" No my sweet blue, no penetration was made. However there was a lot of rubbing did happen."

"Oh god," you whimpered, digging your hands into your hair," did we jerk each other-"

" Don't you say it! No, we did not, what we did was.... well how to I describe it- FLASHBACK- wooooooo...

~***~

" Sleep well F/n..." Frank says. F/n's eyes begin to flutter shut, but then they snap open. Before he knows it, Frank is pinned down by F/n. Her tongue traveling along the shell of his ear, playing with his ear ring.

" F/n- Oh god!" Frank feels himself hardening, F/n is already full on. He squirms to try and get a hold of F/n to slap some fucking sense into her, but she's surprisingly strong, and only thing the squirming accomplishes is making their erections rub against each other, causing them both to moan.

" Fuck... F/n- you're- you're drunk! You don't know what you-" but Frank stopped himself, and remembered his sex life.

" Actually F/n, please proceed," F/n probably wasn't listening however, she began devouring Franks neck and began to get into a steady pace with her hip, rutting in a way that caused pleasurable friction for both of them.

"Yeah mang, you like that neckbeard, don't you boy? I know you d- " Frank was cut of by a deep kiss. F/n explored the inside of his talking meat mitten with her tongue as her grinding was beginning to quicken. Frank's arms were pinned with an iron grip above his head, so all he could do was wait as the tightening knot in his stomach spasmed with a shock of ecstasy and pleasure. He groaned and tried to move his hips into F/n as he came. Once he did, F/n's became rapid and irregular, until she finally climaxed herself, hissing between her clenched teeth. Finally she collapsed, and only second later fell asleep. Frank waited until his breathe steadied, and pushed F/n to his side. Soon he himself drifted off into a blissful post-outer course slumber.

~***~

" - and I mean, that was sort of sex, spectacular sex, and you're technically still a girl according to you hermaphrodite buddy, so I can rest assure that I'm not a total faggot." But what Frank didn't realize was that you had been gone for a total of thirty seconds, you were currently making your way out of the building to run from embarrassment. When Frank saw you were gone, he just shrugged and began washing away what was left of last night.

" Huh, I had no idea you can actually bruise that."