One Shot: A Day In The Life Of CatNap

I'm out of brain power for the main story so here's something for my baby boi

CatNap's checklist:

1. Feed the child

2. Hunt rebellion members (for fun)

3. Check in with Ms. Delight

4. Worship the Prototype

5. Bathe the child

6. Put child to bed

CatNap's internal clock is set at seven-thirty in the morning, the time the scientists would wake him up before the lovely Hour Of Joy happened.

The child was sound asleep, lightly snoring as her head was resting on a faded CatNap pillow, a sheer blanket laid over her small frame.

CatNap removed his bony arm off of the little one, the child stirring in her sleep as the bigger body CatNap left, climbing up from the hole in the Playhouse where his room was.

The jail cell doors were closed but not locked in order to keep creatures away from the child just in case they try to hurt her.

Walking around the playhouse, scaring the little Smiling Critters, watching them back away in fear made him feel powerful.

Walking out of his home, looking at the messy Playcare taking noticing of the chalk that they forgot to clean up.

A cute little drawing of him and the child that she drew for him since she ran out of paper and CatNap refuses to let the child in the school house to get more by herself.

First things first.

Head to Home-Sweet-Home to the kitchen, some food that the child stole from the rebellion for the giant cat after finding out about his situation.

He snatched a loaf of bread and a bottle of water, both in a bag that he brought back to the little girl.

He placed the bag on the ground, the little girl waking up from her slumber.

"CatNap?" She said rubbing her eyes. "You got breakfast?" She asked crawling out of the bed, reaching the bag with the bottle of water and bread.

She grabbed the bread and spilt it in half, throwing the other half toward him.

"What are the plans for the day? I was thinking we could head back to the rebellion so I can show Charlie you're really nice." She smiled.

"₦Ø." He replied, a frown showing on the girls face.

"Okay... but one of these days I'll show her that you're a good toy!" She smiled offering some water to him, the cat gently refusing.

"Alright... oh! Can you go get some paper from the school house?" She asked.

"ɎɆ₴."

The girl ran and hugged him with a smile. "You're the bestest cat EVER!" She held onto him before letting him go, grabbing the uneaten bread and giving it to the purple creature. "Give this to Ms. Delight, please! She needs it."

CatNap took the bread and headed toward the school where the old teacher was, Ms. Delight, a toy that truly disturbs CatNap but he'd never say that.

Walking through the doors and wandering around trying to find the creepy toy he eventually found her talking to Barb, her weapon.

He threw the bread toward her, the toy grabbing it and scarfing it down before looking at him. "CatNap, good to see you!" She laughed.

"ĐØ ɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₳₦Ɏ₮Ⱨł₦₲ ₮Ø ⱤɆ₱ØⱤ₮?"

"Oh yes I do! Some child has been roaming around the factory killing us, the Prototype would like to see you about it!" She said as he wondered what his god needed before thinking about his friend.

"ł ₦ɆɆĐ ₱₳₱ɆⱤ."

"Paper? What for?"

He didn't answer, the creepy teacher sighed and just walked away and came back with a small stack of paper, the cat taking it and leaving without saying a word.

"You're back!" The girl rushed over to CatNap and hugged him before gently taking the papers from him.

"ł ₥Ʉ₴₮ ₲Ø."

"Can I come?" She asked while giving him a bright smile.

"₦Ø, ₴₮₳Ɏ ⱧɆⱤɆ."

"Okay..." she mumbled before smiling again. "I'll be drawing pictures until you get back!" She smiled, grabbing some old crayons and drawing her and CatNap.

"ɦʊɢɢʏ ɨֆ ɖɛǟɖ. ʍօʍʍʏ ɨֆ ɖɛǟɖ. ʏ/ռ ɦǟʀȶ ɦǟֆ ӄɨʟʟɛɖ ȶɦɛʍ. ӄɨʟʟ ʏ/ռ."

The Prototype ordered CatNap to kill a human that had entered the factory.

Y/n, a human that once lived here, a human CatNap remembered saving.

The human had killed Huggy by dropping a box on a catwalk, breaking it causing him to fall hundreds of feet.

The human had killed Mommy by a grinder once the toy got her hand stuck.

Y/n had loved Mommy so much that they hallucinated as she died, Y/n thought they saved her when in reality they were just talking to air and even gave the air a hug.

Now it was CatNap's job to kill and bring Y/n's body back to the Prototype so the teen can be apart of him.

"You took your sweet time!" The little girl huffed, hands in her hips as she stared at the nightmare cat from hell.

"Oh well, you're back." She skipped toward him and gave him a large hug. "Can you take me to you're Prototype shrine? I have an offering for him!" She smiled holding up a drawing.

He nodded and she gasped in excitement since she's never seen the shrine of CatNap's god, the god she'll soon follow as well.

She held onto his tail so he could guide her, the two heading to Home-Sweet-Home first.

"₵Ø₥Ɇ Ø₦, ɆⱠⱠ₳."

"Yes sir!"

Notes
———

A new challenger is approaching!

Ella is a little girl from the rebellion that went to find CatNap to prove to Charlie that he isn't dangerous and it a sweetheart.

I added her to show that CatNap isn't heartless.

Also my sister wants to read this fic and so does my mom...