Chapter Ten: Alone Time Isn't That Bad Unless You're Y/n

"Y/n! Are you crazy?! Why on earth would you jump down some random hole in the middle of the floor?!" He scolded Y/n as she just shrugged with Charlie moving away to get the power back on so they could find Poppy who was most likely in the Game Station.

"Okay, our newest friend got kidnapped and dragged to the pits of hell, what else was I supposed to do? Get married and start a family while she waits to get rescued by us? No, I'm not gonna let her go and she's technically the whole reason we're here."

"You still didn't know what could've happened, whatever grabbed her-"

A cry rang throughout the corridor, coming directly from the power room.

The two ran toward the room, no Charlie in sight, only a Grabpack on the floor with some blood on the floor.

"Charlie! Where are you?!" Y/n called for her before Tyler put his hand on her mouth, shushing her.
"Y/n!" he whispered shouted. "Whatever took her is still around, we need to be quiet," he said.

He had a major point, whatever was pulling them away one by one was incredibly dangerous and had incredible leverage, something no human has.

Y/n walked over to the Grabpack and slid it on over their backpack, realizing that they should've used a satchel instead.

She tightened the straps to the point they could cut off circulation or kill someone in general.

"How do I look?" Y/n spun around and their best friend was nowhere to be found, making their heart drop.

"T-Tyler? Where are you?" She panicked while looking around before running out and looking at the slides they came from, the gate that led to the Game Station with a lever that needed to be pulled.

She grabbed the lever and used all their strength to push it the other way to open the large gate that led to a childhood nightmare that still haunts Y/n and Tyler.

They walked down the long hall, a red hand needed for the entrance.

She triggered the red hand to shoot out before something or someone took it away from them.

"Ah! A new playmate! It's been so long!"

A familiar voice spoke, one that Y/n never thought she'd hear ever again.

"M-Mommy?" Y/n whispered as the pink bigger body of Y/n's favorite toy, Mommy Long Legs, someone they always looked up to.

"Y/n! Mommy recognizes you! Mommy's favorite little girl! You've grown so much since the last time Mommy saw you!" She smiled at Y/n as nervously chuckled.

"M-Mommy, hi, I missed you." They smiled at Mommy who revealed Poppy with webbing over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"Now, Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was just going to give you the train code... now how would that be fun? Instead, why don't we make a game out of it?"

"I'm sorry Mommy but I need to find my friends and get Poppy out of here so we can leave."

"Oh, Mommy has another idea! If you play Mommy's games you can have Poppy and your friends back!"

"Wait... you have Tyler and Charlie?"

"Yes! Mommy has them tucked away safe and sound! Play my games and get them back! Simple!" She smiled.

"Okay... I'll play your games but you better keep your word, okay Mom?" Y/n asked as Mommy smiled at the fact that her little girl still calls her "Mom".

"Will do!" she said in a sing-song voice. "Head to Musical Memory and Mommy will get things started!"

"Okay..." Y/n replied. "Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides while you're still alive," she said before she laughed and crawled back into the darkness.

"Not the family reunion I was expecting..." Y/n mumbled as she walked back into the Game Station after all these years, the lights turning on.

The Game Station is an underground area with no natural light, which was raised as a concern in a proposal to add fake windows to ensure the children maintain good mental health. It contains a series of playground structures for kids to play with while waiting for the next mini-game to start. In one of these playground structures, you can collect a Train Trophy. These structures are incredibly colorful and full of red, yellow, and blue colors. Most of the structures include a playground-like area with slides, circular monkey bars, and spinning wheels. In the far center of the area, a massive train can be seen under the Game Station logo.

"Just as I remembered..." she thought to themselves as she walked toward the train, the one the kids and workers rode to go all around the factory.

By the train, three levers opened up the games, Musical Memory, Wack-A-Wuggy, and Statues.
They were nightmare-inducing games that freak
Y/n out to this day.

Y/n pulled the lever that had a green light flashing with the other two being red.

"Hi kids! Welcome to the Game Station! I'm Stella and we've got three super, duper fun games to play! These little tests show us just how crazy, strong and smart you are! Follow Mommy Long Legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing Musical Memory! See you in a bit!"

The Door to Musical Memory opened up and Y/n walked down, only one hand on their Grabpack as they prepared to play a childhood game.

Fun.

Notes
———

Well, from here on out it's gonna be dark af so here's your warning, I will put TW just in case.

Also, very sad over what I have planned

like made myself cry kinda shit but I'm emotional so it prob doesn't count.