Chapter One: A Package From Where?!

Y/n Hart was lazing around in her medium-sized room on the first floor of the Hart household, just looking up at the popcorn ceiling with nothing to do.

All of her favorite game consoles, specifically the handheld ones, died. Her PSP, Game Boy Advanced, and her normal Game Boy all passed away just like her dog.

Y/n let out a long and annoyed sigh as she grabbed her phone, hoping a game would entertain her, the cheap paint coming off the case that protected the piece of shit that was on its last leg.

Y/n loved the phone case since it was a gift from her adorable little sister, Emma Hart, an adorable gremlin with a love for her older sister.

Emma had painted Y/n, herself, and Y/n's best friend Tyler on it, all of them smiling and happy with a rainbow above them. It was incredibly smudged but Y/n knew what it was supposed to be.

Y/n unlocked her iPhone (first generation) to play a random game until she saw that she had a missed message from their dumbass, Tyler.

They've known each other since they were about five years old and they haven't been separated since, even when Y/n got adopted before him.

They met at Playtime. Co which is a magical toy factory where the world's most well-known toys are created for all the wonderful children in this world.

As Elliot Ludwig the founder always said "I owe it all to the children and this company wouldn't be here without them." this is one of his many quotes.

"There is nothing more gratifying to my soul than being the reason for a child's smile. To be the spark that ignites all their hopes and dreams. We owe everything to these children; this company and its toys are nothing without them."

Where were we? Oh yes, Y/n texting Tyler.

Dumbass

Bro? What's the answer to 23?
9:33

How tf am I supposed to know?
9:35

You're smarter than me.
9:35

Not really.
9:36

True... Anyways how's your sister doing?
9:36

Better than before
9:36

That's good, do you know when she's being released from the hospital?
9:37

Nope, I visited her this morning and my parents didn't tell me if the doctors confirmed a date.
9:37

Damn that sucks, I hope she gets out soon.
9:38

Same, things ain't the same without her.
9:38

She sighed and put down the phone, before looking back at the ceiling, worrying about Emma in the hospital with a severe case of the flu that she got from school.

Y/n hopped off the comfy twin-sized bed to take a shower wondering if a scolding hot shower would help take off the stress of Emma being in the hospital.

Y/n walked out of her room and into the restroom that was across her room and locked the hardwood door, removing her comfy clothes and watching them fall to the floor as the chill air grazed her soft S/C skin.

She pulled back the shower curtain and pulled the handle to get things started and Y/n put her hand under the water, feeling the cold droplets hit her hand as the water slowly came to be scalding, Y/n's perfect temperature for baths and showers.

Y/n entered the shower, the droplets hitting her skin as she just stood there for a couple of minutes, relishing in the warmth of the water. 

Shortly after those relaxing minutes Y/n finally decided to do her normal shower routine.
(Deadass is too tired to do the rest of the shower scene lmao)