Chapter Fifteen: That A French Tip?

Y/n's eyes slowly opened as she was getting dragged along by something or someone, Y/n was able to see its purple legs and shiny ebony claws even though she was half asleep.

She watched as it opened some sort of shoot using its claw before throwing Y/n into it, Y/n turned around last second to see CatNap, a walking nightmare.

Falling down a slide she landed in a Star Wars trash compactor with garbage that smelled terrible, the smell being caused by phosphorus, nitrogen, and carbon that was released into the air.

Bins and toys were there as well and some books and such were also there, along with freshly rotten food.

Y/n looked around and saw an escape route before the colorful walls started closing, going to flatten Y/n like a pancake.

She climbed up this soft block that was used in Playhouses in McDonald's or an inside playground like Playhouse, a place in Playcare.

Y/n crawled into a mini room, pipes everywhere making it hard to walk around as she explored the dark room, finding a ladder to climb up that led to a small room that took Y/n to a room full of pistons.

Two of the rising and the other two fell.

Y/n observed the pistons, timing them before getting onto one that raised them, leaping ahead, trying not to get squished.

Jumping into a random room that was off of the piston room they headed straight and crouched under the broken wall, leading her to a stone staircase that took them up a floor.

Walking into a room she landed on a bunch of catwalks that were broken up with red smoke on the floor, pistons rising and lowering faster than before.

She hopped on the first three and then climbed onto a broken catwalk before doing it again, landing on more pistons that came up from the red smoke.

After some parkour, they landed on the next area, 
Y/n got a glance at CatNap's thin frame crawling up a vent, his purple tail swaying as he did so.

Y/n was internally cursing as she used her Grabpack to pull a platform toward her, one that wouldn't stay still unless Y/n held it still and then jumped on.

Y/n did just that and landed in front of a vent, crawling through and finding religious offerings here and there, a Bunzo toy had a spike through it, blood everywhere.

Y/n kept crawling til she found the exit, finding herself in a room with a blue couch, Huggy pillows and another VHS tape along with a player was there.

Y/n picked it up and sighed. "There's no time for this," she mumbled as she put the tape on top of the TV.

A puzzle was needed to keep going, something Y/n hadn't seen before.

She required two large batteries to power up a door, both hidden somewhere in the room.

Finding both of them relatively quickly, one hiding in a room that was almost impossible to get into without the Grabpack and one hiding in the vent.

A blue hand symbol appeared and Y/n continued her way until they heard a phone ringing, causing her to pause entirely.

Y/n followed the sound of the ringing phone, getting closer and closer until she could see it.

The phone is red at the top and has a small blue antenna in the upper right corner. It has black, bulging eyes above the speaker, and the holes in the speaker are shaped like a big smile. The bottom part is yellow and contains 11 red symbols found on a typical house phone. Below is a blue label with red text, with a microphone under the label.

She picked up the creepy phone and put it to her ear, hearing a little boy's voice on the other end.

"Hey... hey, can you hear me? You look kinda lost. I don't want you to die so I'm gonna help you!" he spoke.

"Check this out. Look at the tube thing on the back wall. Ready?" Y/n turned to look at the wall the boy was talking about. "BUH-BOOM! You can use that battery to open the door!"

Y/n did as she was told, trusting this young boy for some reason, and opened the door, leading her back to the train, it was tipped over and on fire, burning up.

"Woah... did you do that? I guess that's where CatNap found you..." he paused.

"I know you're probably mad at Poppy for not letting you escape. But she needs you. We need you. You are our mission. Together, we can save a lot of people. Including you."

"Playcare is straight ahead. It's the home of CatNap... one of the "Smiling Critters"... there used to be... eight of them? I think? Now it's just him."

"Playcare is his church, his hunting ground. Whatever he wants it to be. You better get moving quickly... we'll keep in touch."

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Ollie! Nice to meet you, Y/n!" he said before hanging up and leaving Y/n with more questions than answers.

"The hell?" She mumbled as she carried on, seeing one of those security gates that needed the power to go through but Y/n just climbed over it, using common sense.

She walked up and saw something they never thought she'd see again.

Elliot Express, the way to Playcare.

Y/n looked around and saw claw marks everywhere, posters for an amusement park that Playtime Co. opened somewhere in the factory from what Y/n could remember.

Y/n saw two switches and activated them, the tram doors opening before Y/n hopped inside, mentally preparing themselves to see their worst nightmare.

CatNap.

Notes
———
Sorry I didn't post sooner, my phone was being weird and I couldn't type.

But we're at Playcare! I'm hyped for what I have planned and why Ollie knows our name.