Chapter Two: Huggy, Mommy, Boxy, And A Mental Breakdown!

Y/n slowly walked toward the old door, grabbing a baseball bat that was next to the boiler, very convenient.

In her right hand, they had a good grasp of the baseball bat, in the left they took hold of the door Nob and slowly turned it, coming face to face with...

"Nope. Nope. Ain't doing this, fuck that!" They dropped the baseball bat and quickly made their way upstairs, leaving the door open for the cat.

She went back to the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes again so there wouldn't be so much work later on.

A soft meow was heard, getting Y/n's attention as they sighed. "No, I'm not going into the store room, that place is creepy as hell."

"Meow."

"I'll give you so many treats you won't need food for a century."

The cat gave up and went to the living room to sleep on the couch, the primal napping spot for the teen and the cat.

She finished the dishes and went upstairs to check their phone for any missed messages and there was none.

Home Girl

Hey, change of plans, I gotta take my sister to the doctor, my mom can't do it since she's at work.
10:15

Okay, I was gonna be late anyway since I'm cleaning.
10:21

We can always plan for a different time.
10:23

Sounds good
10:23

Y/n set the phone to the side, making things easier since they didn't want to go, they just wanted to make their friend happy.

They sat on the couch next to Purrsephone, grabbing the remote off of the coffee table to turn on the TV to find something interesting.

Nothing stood out to Y/n until a news anchor appeared on the screen, a man dressed in a brown suit to look formal.

"It has been ten years on this very day since Playtime. Co closed down, and the beloved toy factory closed down for no reason in particular." the man on the TV spoke before going on about the magic of that place.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Y/n spoke, grabbing their phone before texting Tyler about the news.

Guess what I found out.

The answer to 23?

No, today marks the day when the factory closed down.

Wait really?

Yeah, it's on the news.

Jeez, it feels like just yesterday we were getting hunted down by PJ Pug-a-Pillar.

Don't remind me.

Do you remember Mommy? She was pretty cool.

Yeah but like, why did she talk in the third person?

Dunno, but she treated us with such care like she was our actual mom and it was the best part of that damn hell hole.

Ngl, I miss her.

Same.

She put down their phone before continuing to watch the news, the man going on about the toys that gave children the joy of creation and imagination.