Chapter Thirteen: Mama Raised No P-

Pulling the last lever Y/n heard Stella's voice one last time, the woman's beautiful accent filled Y/n's ears as the recording played.

"Geez! Have you played these before? You're so good! Seems like you're ready for the final game... Statues! Follow Mommy down the stairs one last time! I hope you had a fun day in the Game Station! See you next time!"

The door to Statues got jammed, needing the Grabpack to pull it open which Y/n did with ease, the door not fully opening either way.

She walked down the stairs, the art of PJ Pug-A-Pillar was painted on the wall, and the colorful toy brightened up the hall.

Y/n reached the door however it wasn't opening and needed power.

On the right, there was a door that led to the power and this one was quite complicated since she had to Spider-Man her way around.

Using the Grabpack she wrapped around the poles as the green hand kept charge, a lever brightened up and Y/n was able to go up there.

Boom! The power was on and Y/n was ready to play a nightmare-inducing game that caused years of therapy.

She walked into the dark game room and looked ahead at the first section.

The first section is a mini maze of castle walls. The second section is a giant pit of blue foam cubes with rings above to grapple onto. The player can choose to get across using the rings or walking in the foam. However, the rings are hard to grapple onto and you must stay on when the lights come on without moving. The foam is a slower but easier way as PJ crawls on the poles holding the rings. However, you can easily swing to the third section if you are close enough and have built up enough momentum.

The third section is a maze of tunnels to crawl into with three openings: easy, medium, and hard. The easy opening is a shorter route while the medium and hard are longer.

The fourth and last section is another pit of blue foam but this time it has yellow platforms in the pit to jump from one to another.

"It was always so sad to see the kids go... They called me "Mommy" because I was the closest thing they ever had to one. But they'd come for games, and never come back. They left Mommy to die alone. Mommy didn't deserve that!" She spoke solemnly as Y/n looked at her with sorrow.

"Mommy, I was always sad when I had to leave, every night I'd cry because of CatNap, I didn't want him near me I wanted you." they sighed.

"And Dad never allowed it to happen, you remember him? He was one of the big bosses and he wouldn't let you stay in Playcare with me." Y/n held onto her hoodie.

"Mommy loves you, Y/n," she said before the game began.

Y/n looked behind them and saw PJ Pug-A-Pillar slowly crawling toward them, Y/n moving their ass away from the cursed dog.

PJ Pug-A-Pillar will match your speed so even if you're running he'll do the same to catch up to you, still, if you're walking slowly he'll do the same.

Y/n walked through the mini maze of castle walls before ending up in the second section with blue foam blocks, the scary music haunting Y/n. It sounded like a gramophone that was on its deathbed, trying to satisfy the listener one last time.

The melody halted and the lights came on, Y/n stayed as still as possible hearing the footsteps of the monstrosity that came near.

Soon Y/n was in the third section, taking deep breaths as she sprinted around, PJ following close behind.

Fourth section.

Y/n leaped onto the yellow platforms, the lights turning off more often, Y/n was quick and light, as always.