"We'll get back your heart, Ryomen"

Sukuna didn't say much except staring at the individual, "So...are you going to help us or what?"

The individual just laughed, "I thought it would've been hard but it seems you're more reasonable than I thought...ok...this might be temporary but I'll do what I can to ensure everything will be alright...Now..all you gotta do...is say my name"

As the individual spoke, his eyes glowed with both Izuku and Sukuna stared into them and their mouths moved without their consent as something this behind this individual started to rise inside the inate domain...a bright sun.

"Hitachi"

As soon as they said that...the now named Hitachi just smiled kindly.

Meanwhile both Mizuki and Kota eith the help of his cursed spirit parents were dealing with the bloddy cursed Muscular that was having trouble to defend and attack them, no matter how much power he was pushing in, the results was always the same, his muscle fibers gets cut by Mizuki, powerful water pressure hits him hard enough to meet the wall and causing cracks to form.
He knew this shouldn't be happening, he knows that he's gotten powerful thanks to the one who gave him th damn capsules...but it wasn't enough...and he was pissed that one of them stole one of the capsules before he could consume at least both...and soemaing of the one who did take it...he was seen laying on the ground, shaking in pain.

It made Muscular almost laughed at the feeble position the boy was in but couldn't even enjoy it since he got hit by a slash to his left eyes cussing him to scream and lash out by sending fiber like strands of muscles that spread out wildly.

This got Mizuki to grab Kota and jumped away to distance themselves from Muscular.

'Damn it!! He's still not going down, Me and Kota are giving it all we got but it doesn't look to be enough' Mizuoi thought while looking over to Kota who was breathing heavily as if he was running a few laps around the forest.

'Whatever he's doing is draining his stamina...and those things that are helping us seems to be fainting out of existence...I guess it can't be helped'

She thought while placing Kota down, "Kota, you need to rest, I'll finish things here"

"What? No! I can still help, I-!!"

He was then stopped by a hand that brushed the top of his head, causing him and Mizuki to look up and see Izuku up and about.

"It's only been a few minutes...and you two have done great, I'm glad"

Izuku said with a tone that held no malice...instead it held a wave of warmth that covered both Kota and Mizuki.

"You both can rest now, I'll take it from here"

As he said that he placed a finger on Mizuki's forehead, causing her to feel numb as she laid on the ground, feeling tired.

Izuku grabbed Ryõba with the katana sensing a different energy from the boy which got the boy to chuckle.

"You've done well too, Ryõba...lend me your strength"

As he said that he looked over to Muscular who started drooling drooling the mouth as he stared at the boy.

"BLOOOD!! SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!!"

Muscular screamed out as he leaped after Izuku, with the boy simply narrowing his eyes and blitz towards Muscular and sent the villian a kick to the gut.

Muscular coughed up blood as his mind was confused on this hurt so much but he couldn't finish that thought for long since he two of his arms were cut off cleanly by Izuku, who then plunged Ryõba into Muscular's chest which pushed the villian towards the wall, causing him to be stuck their while trying to break free...but it was futile.

Hitachi, looked at the villian with a hint of sadness.

"Someone who simply wants to keep fighting...to hurt innocent people...may your soul be damaged beyond repair"

As he said that...he simply raised both his hands as he chant two simple words that held power.

"Domain Expansion"

A light was seen, as Muscular stared up and felt nothing but warmth...it made him relive his past...the joy, the sadness...and hate...every emotion he was feeling all came down on top of him...until...he felt nothing.

Hitachi simply let out a sigh as he saw the ashes of Muscular simply blowing away into the air.

"It's over...but the battle has just begun"

Hitachi said rith a serious look on his face as grabbed Ryõba and place it back into its sheath while walking over to Mizuki and Kota with the boy seeing the whole thing.

‘Why…?’ Kota thought.
“Kota, about your mommy and daddy, Water Hose… It’s true that they ended up leaving you behind. But there were definitely lives saved because of what happened to them.”

Mandalay’s words echoed in Kota’s head, uttering, “Even though you don’t know anything…”

“I’m sure someday you’ll meet someone, and then you’ll understand.”

Hikari now stood infront of Kota with a smile on his face.

“Even though you don’t know anything, why did you do so much…?” Kota choked, his eyes filled with tears as Mandalay’s words continued echoing.

“Someone who’ll risk their life to save you… Someone who will be…”
Tears rolled down Kota’s cheeks. ‘My…’

Hitachi placed his hand on the boys head, "Let's go, Kota" He said while helping up Mizuki who finally woke up...and she stared at her brother with narrowed eyes while punching him for what he did which got Hitachi to laugh.

While Kota watches the scene with a smile on his face, 'That's right these two...are My Heroes'

He finished that thought as sleep took control with Mizuki being quick enough and caught him time.

"All of that really took a toll on him" She said while Itachi looked over the forest.

"Mizuki...let's go"

Hitachi said with Mizuki nodding her head.

Chapter End.
...honestly I don't know who to react to this...but hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and peace out.