THIRTY-SEVEN;

I was sitting on the same wooden log I was yesterday,and somehow had the chance to try how it feels to smoke.

I took the lighter in my hands that was laying on the place beside me and placed the cigarette in between my lips,ready to light it up when I heard a voice from behind.

"What are you doing."I starled droped the lighter and shot an annoying glance at whoever it was,but my mouth went wide open letting the cigarette fall on the ground as I saw the person.

"Aha-i was trying to see it how it fe-i squeaked as he-sang-wook almost rushed to me to grab me and throw me somewhere as i ran away.

"You brat."he chased and held my ear,i grumbled,"i won't do it,I just wanted to experience it before I die.okay,sorry."i mumbled as he left my ear smacking my head.

"Yah."I shouted,rubbing the spot,"did you confessed to her."I shouted at him as he rushed me to calm.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Aw,you love her."

"And you love to bully me,don't you."

"Let's see for how long you resist."i laughed at him loud as sang-wook smacked my head again and walked away.

I tailed him,"aw,lil lovesick puppy is finding difficult to know his feeling.bro,
Confess before it's too late."

I backed away slightly laughing at he shot me a look,"don't tease the poor man that much,kid."i chuckled seeing jinok and bowed my head to her.

"As you say and you-i pointed at sang-wook -go and do what I said."

"Piss off you brat."i squirted away from him who was ready to hit me and tailed to find jiah.

"Do you trust me in this."jiah Said as i was walking to the bathroom with a scissors.now I think I replaced hyun-su.

Instead of him,i was going in the bathroom to chop off my hair.i nod my head at her.

"Than you,i didn't piled my trust in anyone."i mumbled,it was the truth actually.

"Like so great."

"Hey,no one knows I watch porn,okay."
She snorted at me with that,and started chopping off my hairs.She was doing good work,I don't know how but my hair had grown rapidly and was a little uneven as it was a wolf cut at first.

"I'm planning to surrender myself to the government."i said breaking the silence between us,and accidently her hand slipped and she cutted the front portion of my hair strands more than my liking.

I gasped loud but jiah handled it perfectly.

"Okay,i deal with it but the government thing,it doesn't sound the best yn."i hummed.

Knowing that's just a point which is useless."but,than hyun-su who get's a better living with you lot,it is better i surrender."i mumbled.

"Why not you run away with him."

"I'll just hurt him."

"You'll hurt everyone around him."

I chuckled at jiah who was constantly bugging i liked him.morw than her.
"Do you wish to go off with me."I asked,if it was successful,I'd get her and surely give her a shoulder of guard.

"You don't have to ask me."she said and made me look in the mirror removing the clothe that had my hairs,and dusted off any trace of hairs

"It looks good on you."i hummed at her.
They were wet so I can't see the best result and it was a time I was impatient to see how they look,i have cutted them like this before also,but.it is just,my posture was different,slightly.