THIRTY;

Yn's eyes followed Yuri who mumbled things to eun-yu,her eyes falling outside where smoke came off,as sang-wook sat smoking carelessly without any worries

Yn couldn't help but feel bad for them,in the end,there was a high chance she might save her from the bullet,but what about her asthma.there was only one pump left with her,ofcourse if he-sang-wook-haven't given her the one yn gave him.

It might take time for him to realise but it is a big help yn had given,but she internally blamed herself to buy only four pumps.

Yu-ri walked outside and kept the box with medical healing supplies next to him on his seat.she was ready to turn around but something stopped her.

"Do you want to die,by any chance."Yuri enquired,as sang-wook looked up,his cold eyes sneaking in her plain one's.

Yn had sneaked up as she thought to hear what they converse or is it any different."You might not have any desire to live,but atleast,don't show others that you don't want to live."her voice came slightly different.

"Why shouldn't i."yn wanted to hit sang-wook's head hard,and snorted in shoulder at the thought of him getting hit like that,but he deserved that,why would someone speak so coldly with his own liking.

"Cause that's just manners."yu-ri said,
even yn was shocked,if she piped in,yn knew better to stay away cause Yuri wasn't as innocent as she looked.

"Why would you care about manners in such a world."he mumbled stepping on the cigarette.

"Because we survived in the world."Yuri said,taking back the attention of sang-wook to her,"and we should live more decently as human beings."she said turned in her shoes.

Yn quickly hide out more in the place she was in,"you have asthma,right."

Yu-ri turned around again.

"Are you going to die."he asked,yn mentally slapped herself.wishing he didn't left that inhaler till now.

"I don't think about dieing."

"You can treat me."yu-ri stopped,"please."
Even yn melted as he said that,she closed to him and he took off his jacket,noticing the green duct tape she herself was shocked to see.

But when he took out the inhaler from his pocket,she was more shocked."where did you get that from."yu-ri asked taking it with shaky hands.

"An annoying brat gave me that."yn scowled at sang-wook from her place.
"I didn't know it was meant for you.but when I saw her,there was the look in her eyes that begged for a more happier childhood,I at first thought it was for her.
But no,she just wanted to give everyone the hope and tried to act bold.i had seen her cry,twitch in sleep,and have problems while breathing.i just wish hyun-su would love her like she deserves."yn smiled in her own.

He Was right afterall.her childhood was one of the worst and something she hated to remember.

With that she turned in her heels,not knowing sang-wook knew she was sneaking around and he felt calm knowing she was satisfied with what he was doing.