TWENTY-FIVE;

I kept yn close to me as we both held out weapons.but she didn't looked fine and I'm sure by the way eun-hyuk looked at yn,he got that too.

"Get away."the voice of sang-wook came as we saw he was talking to the guy,more like commanding him to get away from the place he was guarding.

"No-o i-i can't-t do that."he sluttered and I surely heard yn tch at him,mumbling word like pathetic,she never picks up on the people weaker than her.that made me more tense.

"Let him go."eun-hyuk said,as sang-wook pushed away that boy,"we can't stop him, anyways."he continued and sang-wook threw away everything that was in way to stop him.

"You fine,love."i whispered ready to follow sang-wook who,weirdly waited for us,did he also see the change of behaviour in her.

He was just in front of her,and like always,instead of annoying him,she ignored him like she was doing with everyone but me,it was weird.

And scary.

Yn's potential could never be determined.

I took the lead to walk,and halted on my steps when I saw eun-hyuk's hand wrapped around yn's shoulder,as he whispered something.

Her face remained blunt,she walked towards me and held my hand,leading me forward and jumped off the big items blocking the stairway,sangwook stared at yn who was looking pale in her face but her lips were darkned slightly.

"Did you-sang-wook started,i looked at him who was finding it hand to say,but yn didn't gave a shit even now,she was just with me,hand in hand,"did you kissed her too hard.her lips are brusied slightly from the side."I shooked my head,feeling blush arouse on my cheeks.

"N-no.She was fine till this morning.
eun-hyuk showed up and she became too snappy."I said the genuine answer,"yn,
what is it with you."and tried to force an answer from her.

"Nothing."it was all of a mere reply she gave me.

"What did he said to you."

"That,uncle is our first priority and handle yourself,the kids are secondary.if something happens,leave the kids there."me and sang-wook stopped on our tracks and yn kept walking,I was shocked at eun-hyuk who was determined to survive Through this,and kids,we can't just let them be.

But even yn stopped walking and almost stumbled if not for sangwook to hold her,
I rushed and got her in my arms from him,seeing she held her head in her hands.

Smacking her head,she groaned.visibly in pain,her eyes travelled to us both,"what are you both staring at,and yah you old man.how dare you call me a monkey."yn snapped right away at sangwook,who rolled his eyes and started walking away.

"Atleast give a smile."yn whined and looked at me,blinking."did i behaved too bad."my confusion grow,"did you pranked us."yn shook her head,"no,i remember what kind of behaviour i had,
But,i felt i wasn't in control also.i could hear you guys,but I felt drained off of energy."i hummed,holding her close as we three made our way to the said destination.

Down the stairs on the ground floor,the soft yet heated voice of yi-kyung hit the eardrums of eun-hyuk.

"Do you think sending those kids was good.and that girl,she already looked weak and,she merely woke up from a server hit."yi-kyung said,and eun-hyuk added a thing.

"Even tho,yn looks weak.she is more strong than anyone present here,and more sharp than a dragger.as much her physical appearance shows,she can do more harm far worse than a monster.
And now,I'm scared she might threaten us to play along with her,cause what she thinks is unthinkable for anyone."
eun-hyuk said, determined proving his point that,yn was not as innocent as she looked.