TWENTY;

Jiah was applying the whatever I don't know on my burned palm,as i shot dirty looks to hyun-su,while he blushed

It was just a mere timepass I was doing cause no matter how hard I tried,I was in damn pain while jiah bandaged me.

I hissed,slapping jiah onwards my senses right on the face,and gulped.she turned to me,With her already busted face,"this is the third time yn,if you didn't stopped now,I will put a stop on your life."i nervously smiled at her at the dangerous threat she passed so calmly.

"Don't do it too hard then."

She pressed it too hard as i whined almost jumping out of my place,everyone were laughing on my state,well,I was too dramatic tho.

"You are not strong nonna."yeong-su said,as I smiled at him with scarcity,"at least,i don't pee in my pants kid."
su-yeong bite her chuckle as i high-five with her,while yeong-su crawled to ms.im with a pouty face.

I screamed slightly as jiah tightly wrapped the bandages around my hand,
"Be a little gentle jiah."i mumbled,as she slapped my hand once she was done.

I glared at her,seeing hyun-su coming back from the restroom,everyone was sitting in a circle as du-sik uncle called him.

"Come,have dinner."he said and hyun-su plainly replied okay.

"Stuff away a Lil jisu."jae-Heon said,as hyun-su sat with his one leg propped to give us space.

"It's alright.we can manage."jiah said,I know what was she upto,"i am not sitting on your lap again."I said in defence.

"I am not,you are."jiah defended,tucking my arm.

"You."i jerked her hand away,as i defended also.

"You."

"You,and that's final."

"No "

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No "

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Okay,that's final."i chimed as she finally agreed to sit on my lap.

"Hey,that's cheating."jiah pouted,and i shrugged."who cheated,I played with the rules honey."i patted her back and sat next to hyun-su,and jiah got on my lap.

"Sorry,I stole your place now hyun-su."
Jisu snored in her food,I wanted to laugh but to comfort him,i pinched jiah in her waist.

"See,how dirty she is."even hyun-su,du-sik,ms.an,jae-Heon and kids were laughing at our childish act,and we continued to have dinner.this enviornment needed a bit more humor.

"Kids,what's your name anyways."i lowered the spoon of rice I was eating,
This thing is to lead very deep and mess up the moods.

"I'm yeong-su."the cute boy replied,"I'm su-yeong."her tone was slightly down,as she said.

"You guys have similar names,just twisted them.do you understand what it means,you have to stick together."du-sik wanted to surely optimise them,but.i interrupted.

"Su-yeong-ah."she looked at me as i smiled at her,"you know,i can understand you,as an older sister,there are tons of responsibilities on you when there is only you,who have to take care of someone younger.even tho you never had done that,you will find situations tough.

Just like how you hugged yeong-su while that Protein monster was coming,you will never know when death will suffocate you,you will be scared,but never loose your self,and never hurt the only person you have.this thing will end,i can't guarantee that.but surely,I'll do my best to not let you part away from your brother,i hopefully wish to guarantee you that."I smiled,hoping that kid got what I meant to say.

"I'll unnie."she smiled,atleast they didn't brought the topic of their father naming them.

"Don't call me unnie,it feels like I'm too old.i am mere 16,yn is fine."I smiled at her,as everyone's head turned to me,du-sik took two beer can's and passed it to jae-Heon.

"He won't drink."me and jiah snickered at her comment,and he nod at du-sik, agreed with us,and jisu unnie took that
can,gulping down the liquor,leaving a burp.

"You guys wanna."du-sik offered jiah and hyun-su,"we are minors."they both synced,such idiot dumb heads.
"do you have extra can."I asked,"you are not drinking."I looked at jae-Heon who was pointing his finger at me.

"Why may I know,Mr.jung."I said,
pointing my fingre in same way,we started in each other's eyes till I lost and gave up

"Fine."

The dinner was rather chaotic with me and jiah pulling out jokes,trying to lessen the tention that was wearing around.
Soon night came by,eun-hyuk's note about coming down when he surely meant it towards eun-yu.

I was sitting taking the backbone of the wooden thing at my back,jiah was near ms.im,du-sik was on his chair,oppa was also asleep,kids occupied the bed peacefully,hyun-su was on me.

His head laying on my lap,as he rested.
My hand was engulfed in his hand,other in his slightly tangled well shaved hair locks,as I saw his wounds all healed up,but mine didn't.

If I was a monster i should have the same ability to regenerate also,but I don't think I'm a pure monster.i don't have the symptoms also.

The time called by and jisu got up,ready to budge hyun-su with her bat gently but I blocked it with my hand,"I'll keep the guard."I said,as I let him take the rest with the soft pillow I had borrowed from my room and let him lay down.

"You had done your shift."I nodded at jisu,"i am not sleepy yet.he needs more strength than I do."I said,yawning as i streched my body.

"He really is lucky to have you."i chuckled at her.

He is the song kang,as in hyun-su in this world.i don't know what it is,but,dating song kang in real life with different name and profession,it was so imaginary.

And i,now wished to never wake up from this thing again.