ELEVEN;

Finally that day came when I faced a face of a tear stained hyun-su,he was weeping in my embrace as he told me about his parents

"I tried to make them realise it was not the greatest to go there,yn.they won't.all think I'm a freak."it was eight of August as I had realised he must have moved in.

His apartment room was Messy,a ruggy floor and the mattress that lay uncleaned.even though,I wanted to clean the whole room like i cleaned the mattress for him,he just won't stop and made me sit and cling around me to let him cry.

"Listen to me now,love.whatever will happen from now isn't good at all,people are under a curse.and everyone will turn into monsters.i think we are here to have the glory.but,what I mean to say is that,
It's good your parents died painless death hyun-su.they didn't needed to fight with their inner souls."I tried to calm him,and his breaths did calmed.

Jiah was sitting beside me,witnessing this all with a confused face but,hyun-su for the first time didn't care about her appearance and cling to me.

"I don't have anyone now,everyone love to leave me."i patted and rubbed his back.

"Don't worry love,it's okay,I'm here for you.we are here for you."

"Are you guys dating."she whispered to me,i glared at her as hyun-su sniffed in my chest,"no,we are not."i whispered back,hitting her with my leg kicking her.

"Did you guys shagged."i cocked my brows so weirdly,"what-no.from when you started using British accen-

"Snogged yet."

"OH FUCKING YES.we snogged,okay.now let me cry,it's the first time I'm seeing honey pooling from her lips."as hyun-su shouted still holding my waist,I was staring at nothing,jiah was too stunned to speak as we looked at the pouty baby who was so broken as jiah rolled her eyes and started cleaning the apartment,
While I sat,taking hyun-su to sleep.

He was finally asleep yet,didn't let me go,
So i just laid his head on my lap,taking the support of the wall with the window,
closing the curtains for any sign of bright sunrays.

"It feels like,we are babysitting a baby."i chuckled at jiah and nodded.

"I too,but he has gone through too much than we know,fighting through depression,sister abandoned him,mom thought hurtful things when,she knew,it would lead her son to take some extreme steps.let me tell you,one thing,my mother-

"My mother-

"Huh-

"So,you finally decided to spit out the truth,yn."her eyes held a knowing look as she gripped my feets,her cold hand giving me a chill.

"I ever since the start knew it was not my yn.the yn I knew was a cold hearted person.she didn't cared about me ever in her whole life,her facecade to show the world was different but here,you are the best version of the yn I wanted."I was struck at her,so she knew from the start.

"I think so far.i don't know why,but.it just happened."I said as she hummed.jiah looked around to see,only ramen and noodles were kept,"he is planning to eat it for a week straight."I said,giving her a look as she chuckled,along side me.

"I'll make something for you both to eat,
Before I leave for the job."she said and i smiled,but I held her hand before she get up,"jiah,don't go to your job today.not the whole week,cause we never know who will turn.this is not any apocalypse,this is
A curse,something that doesn't stop.for my sake,leave that job,I'll pay you."my pleas were lucky to work as she decided to give up on the job for me.yet i highly doubt if she will stop going to school.

But,than anything.

Hyun-su needs to go up to the rooftop and see eun-yu,I don't want to wake up hyun-su cause he looked so peaceful.but,
What can I do.even tho we kissed,it was a peck only.what if he find his true feelings for her after seeing her.

"Hyun-su,wake up."I said and i tried for four times straight,"I won't let you touch me if you didn't woke up."I tried the way every female lead uses and,guess what,
To my wild imaginations it worked.

"What,i finally slept peacefully,yn."his voice was groggy as he again hugged me.
The hyun-su I knew from the series wasn't this clingy,was he.

I somehow stirred him away and forced him to walk upstairs.

"I told you yn,you are the one I'm into.i don't think seeing her will change my heart."he whined for the ninth time,but I slapped his arm.

"Go and stand on the edge,don't you dare jump off of it.or else,you will see me following."i warned and he did as i said.

"Yn,you sure."I gave him a thumbs up,as I licked my thumb and checked the air,
I nodded at him,as expected he didn't even turn his head anywhere but kept the stare down on the ground.

Wind blew more stronger as it finally got him and he looked on the right side,where eun-yu must be practising ballet.if things go right,he will finally understand he is into eun-yu and not me.

Yet this idiot turned around and jumped off of the cliff even before she could say anything,let her say,even before she could see him.

"Yah-she didn't even see you yet.why did you come back."I said,trying to push him back again.aw,he is so obedient to obey me.jiah was at my back now also,as she witnessed things with her chin on my shoulder."are you sure,you won't be hurt leaving him."jiah mumbled from behind me.

"I will,don't worry.eun-yu's brother is no less."i and jiah sniggerd at it.but it died down as we saw hyun-su and eun-yu.
Even their name's rhyme.

Eun-yu's voice hit my ears as i saw hyun-su glancing at her,"do you have a boyfriend."i widened my eyes,he was so straight in asking her.

"Good-go with the flow baby."I whisper shouted,feeling jiah sneaking up behind me to see the view also.

"Is he that attracted he left you."jiah mumbled,"it is what I want.they will end together in the series."i replied.

"No,why.you are in love with me."her tone was cocky as I looked at hyun-su who glanced at me,and then at eun-yu.
"No,you are not my type.i have someone whom I like dearly,i just wanted to make her get sure that,I'm into her,and not you."before anything and eun-yu comes to seek who it is hyun-su was mentioning me and jiah took our asses and ran straight.

Hyun-su followed behind as i ran to hit him,"yah,why did you do that,didn't you felt anything-like,butterflies,her hairs flying with wind,anything in her."i asked,
Trying to knock some senses in him.

"I didn't."

"What a dumb ass you are."

"Why."

"Don't you saw how beautiful she was,like you had a chance there."

"For what,you are already here,who give me a chance."

"I-i didn't mean that way,you Dumbo."

"Then what."

"You should have showed what kind of feelings you feel towards the person you would like."

"You want me to show."

"And yes.what else."

But,he just shooked me,

His hand sneaked around my waist and another around my nape,and his chapped lips hardly on mine.

Jiah gasped and i fainted.