NINE;

It felt like i should never let go her,she was so kind

But,whenever she stood up and gave me a guard,there was this feeling in me that lingered to go and grab her forever in my arms,but I hardly think she gives me back the feeling i have for her.

And moreover,no matter how much she says so,I think she is beautiful,I don't think if she wasn't attractive,she wouldn't have received fourteen proposals from our school till now.

Her intrest is in no one but her iPad and the headset, always listening to music,as she always lives in the world of herself.
Either watching some webtoon or reading some stories on kindle.yes,I had observed her alot.and the more I do,the more I feel like,I do be living sane.

This feels so dramatic and so melo,but,I never imagined myself I'd say things like these.

We were walking,hand in hand.it was so great to have her so small hand in mine,
Our height was comparatively different.
She somehow reached my shoulder,but still,she looked cute,like a cute baby chick.

But her mouth is as dangerous as dynamite,cause I was told that,she didn't cared and spoke the most dirty to one of the boys who picked up on me for no reason but her.

Yes,picking up on me was one of the reason yn let me stay in her presence,I had seen my self she never say with anyone else than jiah,and do-hyun.i think he shared feelings for yn also.

But she was too kind to love him.

We were in front of a Pharmacy as yn gave me a look and rushed inside,asking for,"asthma pumps."I was shocked hearing she wanted asthma pumps.

"Why-do you have asthma."I asked as she shook her head.but why she needed four asthma pumps at a time.i was insisting to pay for the things she didn't even need but she paid already.

"Hey,why did you buy so many."I asked,not knowing the reason.

"You will know in future."was all she mumbled.

"What do you mean by that,yn."

"Well,brace yourself hyun-su.i don't know if I should tell you or not,but,I don't think telling you something this bad will be good."her eyes were trying to avoid mine,but,i didn't ask for anything that is related to me.

"Do you mean-you know the future."I asked,as I heard her mocking taunt like a cackle,"you believe me,when I say I am here to change the deaths and fates."

"What if I say,I believe you."she stopped,
As her eyes came back staring into mine.
Finally,i felt such relief to finally have her eyes staring at me again..

My eyes were stuck in her green eyes that were so beautiful and admiring,she visibly gulped,licking her lips as her fang teeth found its way to bite them,
nibbeling them.

"We should discuss this later then.i don't think it's the best idea."i fronwed,holding her hand as i looked at her,she huffed,
Releasing a sigh and nodded.

"Fine.i will tell you.but I am sure you will think imma freak."yn mumbled,as my hand swam and took a hold of her palms.
"On 8th July,I was in my bathroom and the next second i came out,I found myself freaking cause that wasn't my room.the place was new to me and the doctor said I must have hitten my head somewhere.but,i didn't okay.and this whole thing was not real in my world,
you are a worldwide known k-drama actor,you were plotted as the main Protagonist in the series called sweet home which was a webtoon,tho in both the series,your love intrest was different.
And,I am not sure why I'm here,but seeing the vision I just had,I think it's the parallel universe that,that has some different set up's and you are a normal human and not any famous actor.

And,about your future.i really don't want to say that hyun-su,you won't even believe me."she was so unsure.but,does that mean,she isn't with me in the future.

I can't bear that,there was a gut feeling,
so weird in my body that i couldn't help but ask her that,"are you leaving me."I asked.

"Why would I leave,heck I don't know how to leave this place.cause on the first place,this is not the place i belong to,but,
I think I am the one assigned with the power to be here.so,I don't think you are having me away from you till this thing's ends."I was so happy that,atleast there was not anything written yet.

"I don't care what kind of future I have yn.if it has you,I am fine with it.i don't care about anyone but you yn,i want to live,yn.please."her eyes widen,as she looked at me holding my forearms.

"You want to live-but,that's not how you meet eun-yu,your lover.i want you to think of ending life,so that,you will meet eun-yu.she is the one with whom,you are interested in."i frowned,what is it,she did lost her mind here.

"You said I have different intrests in both the webtoon and series."I asked,as she nodded her head frantically,i jerked her hands away and instead held her's.

"And then,this is the third page where i have different love interest then,I don't care what they wrote.but,what I know is that,in this part,my soul intrest is you,yn.
Only you."I could literally hear her thumping heart as she stood shocked in my grip,her breath hitched as i leaned closer.

Just don't push me away yn,please.

"Are you sure you want this.there is no turning back,hyun-su."her whispered voice hit my lips,I would never regret anything that has the name of her and the next i knew was,our lips touched.

_

SORRY!!!!!

I told you I'd double update but I forgot.
;)

Got your update now,now stay hanged.
They kissed tho.

THEY FUCKING KISSED!!!