THIRTY-THREE;

even sang-wook stopped the car,"stop the car

even sang-wook stopped the car,"stop the car."Yuri said from behind,and I saw yn

She was standing there without anything guarding her but her weapon,as she stood confidently.

She has just stopped us from getting into a danger,when i saw the bulky big Protein monster,staring at her as if he was hypnotized by her,he was so enormous,even his feet was of almost 7 feet and yn looked like a small fish infront of him

I opened the door of the car,"YN,MOVE."i shouted,and did a mere mistake than made him send her somewhere flying and i rushed to her,not hearing the shouts of sang-wook.

But I was shocked he didn't come to help us,help yn.everyone had grown protective around her,without any thing done,she was just able to get into anyone's heart.

Yn's eyes were all black when the monster pushed me away and i landed near her,but she shook her head hard,
so to not being distracted.

"Hyun-su,go back to the van."yn's eyes still were black as she got up,she was atleast not coated with blood.

"Yn,you have to come with us."

"Listen to me hyun-su,I am here to distract that monster."yn shouted,the monster took a big concrete pipe and threw it at me,i rolled away in time and her eyes turned back to normal.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT."i shouted,not believing she was risking her life.even tho she didn't die,she took much more time for recovery everytime her bruished self returned.

"Eun-hyuk has a plan,it is needed for ji-su,damn it.hyun-su leave."her eyes were turning dark as I saw the blood that drilled off her nose.

She touched her nose just as shocked as I was,she looked up at me,her eyes in tears."i finally became a monster."she whispred,as i tried to near her,the last time when we thought she would become one,but the blood never ozed out of her nose but rather her mouth.

"NO,GO AWAY."yn shouted.

"What do you mean,and hyun-su."yn asked,she tried to look in his eyes but he was not looking into her's.

"Hyun-su,will accompany sang-wook,and yuri.you have to join them further after you distract and kill the protein monster.
Yn,he is too big and powerful.in one slap,he is able to kill hyun-su and others."yn knew he was using her to make the mission successful and she agreed plainly knowing one day she had to die and that,it was all on the name of hyun-su.
According to her,jisu needed medicine for her recovery and who knew who will get injured the next in upcoming days.

Eun-hyuk knew yn was far more powerful and capable to handle the monster and so,he had trusted her enough to send her on her own,even after he was scared to lose yn.

we heard loud shouts,to see mr.an was throwing molotov on the monster.
"Grandpa,here."yn caught one of the molotov in her hand as he threw it in her direction.