TWO;

"how are you feeling now-dear."as my eyes flickered slightly due to the bright light that was hitting my face,i couldn't help but groan at the striking pain that was going in my head.

"Open your eyes fully,kid."I heard that shit say,here,I'm facing pain getting up and this shit wants me to open my eyes.

"Nikl be idhr se."

I snapped,as i realised I had used my native language,"oh,sorry about her.she is having this kind of behaviour ever since she came out of the bathroom."I heard ji-ah's voice say-i remember her name.there were some things flashing in my mind that were the smiley moving photos of jiah as if I was recording her.

Yn,don't leave my hand.grip it tight.i heard her say as she gripped my hand,but infact where it felt like it was me who held her,her attempts to hold me and get me saved up from dieing came infront of my eyes.

Let go ji-ah.i don't want to live.i could hear the voice of mine as i spoke,I was able to see the heights that longed and made my mind swirl as i tried to leave her hand

Yn no,you know I love you.you don't have to worry about the others,but me.think of me,i don't have anyone or anything to loose,baby.dont leave my hand,please.her desperate cries were what broke me as I came out of the faint memory striking in my mind.

"Y-ah,are you hurt."I looked up,i didn't realize that tears were realising from my eyes as I nodded at jiah who got me in her embrace by side,planting soft kisses on my forehead.

"I am fine."I mumble to her as I hear her thumping chest.

"I don't think this is due to any severe injures,it can be amnesia,but she doesn't show any sign of major injury to cause that,but she is all fine by now.i think it must be due some shock or a hit on her head,anyways,I had given some medicine for her if she incase behaved too wild and if she had any head ache."jiah nodded as i bowed my head to the doctor who left the room we were once In.

I scanned the whole room as jiah lead the doctor out of the apartment,I don't know but we just have one room here which was maintained just like I how had seen in Pinterest.

There was a bathroom just attached to our apartment that was parallel to the opeaning door,a bed that looked like it was made for a single person but seeing we are two,I think we lack money.

There were two tables attached,one was stuffed with many books while the other was plain white with a PC on top of it and it was more likely a study table.

Next to it was a small stool where there was a night lamp and a night stand like thing just beside the lamp which has a box locked on top of the table nas some necessary stuff down the section