TWENTY-EIGHT;

The couple crawled back down, hyun-su's eyes not leaving yn once as she kept a distance from him,blood coming through her neck and eyes shinning bright yellow

The door made a sound as hyun-su panted,trying to save yn where she almost destroyed the building had him in shock as they somehow managed to get away from the speed monster.

He relied on the stone wall breathing heavily gripping his and her weapon in his hand while yn sat on the lowermost stair,breathing equally heavy as him.

As hyun-su and yn were done with the things,yn first got up,and handed the bag to him,"is your date any near."yn shook her head at him.

Their attention snapped at the balloons popping sound and the bells that rang.
Meaning it was a monster outside.

Hyun-su got yn at his back,as he slowly neared the door,keeping his hand on the door knob,he opend the door slightly but a hard push made them tumble and they both fall,his back hit the wall and he groaned.

Yn's eyes snapped to his groan,as she felt her body again burning,the speed monster again gave them a jerk and in the time while hyun-su kept a guard on yn,he didn't thought she will almost end the whole building due to the mere scratch he got on his cheek.

Her eyes shined vibrant blue as flames erupted from her hand.The flames she created were not red,but rather bright blue like her eyes.

Yn got up,and threw the ball of blue fire that was ready in her hand,twice,she had successfully hit the speed monster who roared in pain as he ran with fire all over him.

But due to the fast speed,the fire didn't worked the best since the flames were also not as strong as compared to a flamethrower.

Yn was groaning in pain as fire started to come through her hands,it had happened so fast that even hyun-su didn't knew how much she was grumbling in pain as her rage was coming out.

And it resulted in setting the whole floor on fire.

The door was opened by eun-yu as she stood stuck,witnessing the black eyes of hyun-su,she got scared for a moment,and gave him a side,he handed her the bag full of stuff.

"Y-yn."eun-yu breathed out somehow with fear as hyun-su's eyes returned to normal and he gave her a side to see yn.
She was loating in blood dripping off places from her body,and her eyes shined more vibrat than ever.

As her eyes met yn's,a stinging pain run through eun-yu's head,as she groaned holding her head,"don't look in her eyes.
She can make your nerves blast."hyun-su had shortly learned about yn's power and is still learning.

She had been able to possess fire as her element.but the fire and eyes of her that hurts everyone like Medusa do only good stuff to him.

Her eyes became more beautiful Impeccably alluring,the attraction it once held now grew 100X times stronger with the thick eyelashes surrounding the small blue eyes in the socket.