Prolog and disclaimers

Liv looking back on her reflection on the photoframe with polaroid photo in it,that she hold tight.It was last night's farewell dinner party with her cabaret friends,working in the entertainment industry it's her favorite.Even though it was tiring,depressing,mentally challenging,but atleast she met a lot of people even the famous ones along the way,that can help her career.Being a sudden superstar here in the UK is not only an achievement for her but she make a history.

But now it's the right time for her and of course she's ready to start her new journey,and find her freedom.Where is she going?what's her next step?we'll know where she's heading.

Liv put last night's photo into her bag,and take all her belongings and ready to head downstairs.Liv is dropping a tear from her eyes,this appartement already been a witness for what she's going through everyday,now it's time for her to say goodbye,she realize its time to go,now.Because her heart is already hurting and she's kinda getting out of breath.

While dragging her suitcase and bags,now she head downstairs with mini lift that facilitates this small simple appartement ,liv arrives at the ground floor in this not so mega big apartment.It's a simple,homey,comfy small apartment around north london.She smiles towards this small apartment owner mrs.polly.

"Everything's done?"mrs.polly trying to help bethany checking her things.

"Yes mam"

Mrs.polly looking at liv with a proud and sad eyes.

"Be careful okay,don't you forget about me and this whole place.comeback if you can"

"I will miss.Thankyou for everything,your hospitality i just can't express it how thankful i am towards everything here"

"Me and my crew will miss you,so take care okay."

Liv nods and smile while holding back her tears.

"But miss,can i ask you a favor?"

"Sure,what is it my dear?"

"I want you to keep my unit,maybe for a year forward don't give it to someone else first,can you do it miss?i pay if it needs a monthly renewal payment"

"No,no need darling.Because you don't use any electricity and water at all while you're gone so that's fine.I'll keep your unit for a year forward"

"Thankyou so much mrs.polly for everything.I will not forget about you"

Then they hugged each other after Liv hand her the key.

"Remember,be who you are,chase your dreams.But don't forget to come home,especially to your parents back in indonesia"

"I will miss,i will. Don't forget about me"

Then they hugged each other again for one last time.

Until liv's phone is beeping means that her uber driver is here to take her to the heathrow airport.

"Goodbye mrs.polly,thankyou for everything"

"Take care sweetheart"

Liv let go of mrs.polly's hand and start to drag her suitcase and carry her bag,and head outside the apartement.

The uber driver's helping her to put her suitcase and bag on the backseat.While liv take a glimpse to this clasic small apartement that she put so many good,bad and weird memories there.Not wanting to tearing up so bad,liv immedieately get in the car,and drive on to her dream destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:all characters in this story is pure fiction,sorry for the wrong grammar,pronounciation,cringey moments,wrong of mentioning the places,locations,etc.Coz it's my first time making a story here in WP,and it's pure my imagination.your like,comments,feedbacks,and supports means a lot to me,thankyou for reading❤️