Lovebirds

Liv still can't belive what happened last night,she feel like she's having a fever.

She can't get up from her dreams now
Everything seems beautiful, she don't know if it's just a dream or not.

Butterflies are around her stomach since last night.
The kiss that she had since a long long time ago.
Has finally returned.

There must be an angel making these situations happened.

An early middle aged man with a woman who's in her mid 20s just confessed their feelings to each other like a high school couple.

It feels like a puppy love in a mature age.
Liv one and only hope is he's being serious with their love.
She's too excited yet afraid to see the world after labelled as Dave's girl now.

It still feels like a dream.

After 3 months of knowing him, adoring him, understand each other. Finally he's hers.

She want to shout out of her lungs.

But finally 30 minutes later after laying on her bed waking up to the beautiful view and had the best feeling ever, really increasing her dopamine,especially while blasting love songs.

She got to do workout at her hut, house chores, cooking and showering with a lot of joy from her hut.

She already texted her man, but she's sure in this kind of hour he's still sleeping.

She got out from the bathroom only wearing towel wrapped around my body like a kebab or burito, and wrapping her hair with towel like a helmet.

And about to take all of the clothes that already dried at her little backyard.

Still love songs blasting in herhut.

She dance happily.

"liv.. "

"AAAAAAAASDJKDFLL"

"DAVE"

Dave suddenly shows up on her backyard

"I THOUGHT YOU HAVEN'T WAKE UP YET"

"i woke up late,but im already aranging our jogging date,the night before i sleep,but i sleep too long"
Dave giggles

"dave wait, if arab aunties sees us in this situation we're gonna get caught, let me put my clothes on"Liv is in panic situation right now

"HAHAHAHAH OKAY"Dave giggles looking at this young woman's behaviour

How come he showed up at the laundry backyard?

She's really embarrassed right now.

"you look fresh and smells good darl"

Said Dave from outside.

Makes her blush even more.

"i always smells good honey"Liv replies

Dave chuckled from outside.

3 minutes later she already wear her clothes and decided to wear her comfy tight tshirt and her hot pants in this hot day of summer in UAE.

"SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE SCENERY EARLIER"liv apologize to him

"itsokay, you're so pretty in those towel wrap burito"Dave is still in a butterfly mood staring at Liv and her behavior,he's blown away by her,especially that incident earlier.