Enjoying Dubai

Well she do woke up late at 8:30 because of flashbacking in the dawn,and thankfully she woke up again around this time, because if she woke up at 10 that means she got no breakfast downstairs. After she woke up,she cleaned herself and heading to the breakfast lounge.

The breakfast was really nice and healthy,she take an authentic hotel breakfast which is omelete.With beef that had been chops and glazed with arabian sauce, and of course with a little bit of wedges because she love hotel breakfast's potato wedges. And for healthier dessert she ate salad and some little pieces of papaya and apple.

And end her first dubai breakfast with guava juice and mineral water.after having breakfast she cleaned her self up once again,and going downstairs for this hotel's amazing pool.

Really absolutely massive pool with sun straight shining down on her,and fortunately there's not a lot of people. So she can enjoy, relax, and get a sun tan in this beautiful sunny day.

Its now 9:30 AM so its really a perfect time for a sun tan,she asked the pool guy for a towel and set up a pool bed.

She rubbed herself with a tanning lotion putting on her airpods and connected into her iphone and listening to one of her tanning playlist while reading her unfinished novel. It is relaxing, she missed tanning so bad,sometimes she go tanning like this in about 1 hour and 30 minutes or maybe 2 hours and then she go swimming.

Lana del rey's music to watch boys to blasting in her airpods.She's done reading her novel book now,it's time for me to take a little nap under the sun, not too long. Because she might get a sunburn, and gonna damage her skin.

She thought that 1 hour and 30 minutes tanning was enough,because of dubai's sun who's easily burn.Now she's going to take 45 minutes laps in the pool. Funny thing is even tho it's 11 am the pool is still quite quiet. And not too much kids who's splashing around here and there.This hotel's pool water, it's really glimmering and sparkling right into her soul,this is how she enjoyed herluxurious freedom in luxurious beautiful country.

At 11:50 AM

She go back to her room for a shower, and when she look at herself in the bathroom mirror she really did an outrageous tanning it's really gorgeous, it's been a long time she didn't do any tanning. And tommorow she's gonna use this hotel's fitness centre (gym)  and probably will going to swim again.

After 1 hour of getting ready, and feeling refreshed and feeling gorgeous of that beautiful sun tan and swimming with amazing view of dubai city,she's ready to head out from the hotel.

First thing first that she gonna do is going back to last night's beach walk mall, for a lunch, she's getting a rice shawarma for lunch cause she's really starving. This portion is huge for one person so she have to take it away for dinner. She entered one of the branded fashion boutique here.She goes straight to miumiu boutique.last night she saw this beautiful trendy black and white vintage lookin shoes. Like 1960's style.

Is she gonna buy one?YES OF COURSE!. She's buying this pair of shoes for around 1,000 dollars :)

Well u got to spoil yourself sometimes if u had the money.

After bought pair of shoes from miumiu,she continue shops for party dress in gabriela hearst one of those high quality brand but not really famous,but the designs were magnifique.
*chefs kiss*

She knows those 60s inspired 90s style were hyped again so she have to buy those things while she's in one of dubai's luxury mall with complete luxury stores in it, and of course with her own halal money from her halal job, she's an independent woman, who works few jobs to earn so much like this.